Muigi's Music Chop Shop (More new stuff up!)

Started by Muigi, September 13, 2009, 02:12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 13, 2009, 02:12:17 AM Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 03:54:40 PM by Muigi
Thanks to the FAQ, it's been no problem for me to make a few music files of some of my favorite tunes and put them in my Brawl.  Of course, a couple people have already beat me to the punch with some of them, nonetheless I'll do my best to please those who want some.

I've tested these myself on my own Wii, and they all loop just fine for me.  (Keywords are for me)
Nonetheless, if you have any problems with any of the songs I have up, please do notify me.

Sonic series
The Genius of Dr. Robotnik - The Red Wings (Preview) (Download)

No Way Through - Sonic & The Secret Rings (Preview) (Download)

Ice Cap Zone - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Preview) (Download)

Mushroom Hill Zone - Sonic & Knuckles (Preview) (Download)

Metal Slug
Fierce Battle - Metal Slug 5 (Preview) (Download)

Rayman
Dark Iron Bunnies - Rayman Raving Rabbids (Preview) (Download)

Mad World
Ain't That Funny (Preview) (Download)

Bang (Preview) (Download)

Death and Honour (Preview) (Download)

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Giant Bowser Battle (Preview) (Download)

Rocket Knight Adventures
*NEW* Boss theme (Preview) (Download)

*NEW* Final Boss theme (Preview [skip to 2:01]) (Download)

*NEW* Stage 7 theme (Preview) (Download)

I'll put up more once I get them.

Enjoy all!

lol Raving Rabbids is the funniest game i've ever played on the wii. I gotta download that song xD

Here's some Madworld songs now.

Ain't That Funny (Preview) (Download)

Bang (Preview) (Download)

Death and Honour (Preview) (Download)

Enjoy!

Here's one I just made for OizenX's Sonic Project.  Ice Cap Zone's theme for...well, Ice Cap Zone.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T2RM1UM4

Two more songs for you guys to enjoy!

Mushroom Hill Zone - (Download)

Giant Bowser Battle (Mario & Luigi 3) - (Download

I did Ain't that funny lol
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Muigi on September 24, 2009, 09:54:43 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 24, 2009, 09:48:40 PM
I did Ain't that funny lol
Did you now?  XD
I didn't even notice.

When was that?
I think like last year XP
I haven't updated my brstm page in well last year XD
I made some more just never felt like posing them maybe i'll do that tommorow.
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 25, 2009, 04:23:39 AM
Quote from: Muigi on September 24, 2009, 09:54:43 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 24, 2009, 09:48:40 PM
I did Ain't that funny lol
Did you now?  XD
I didn't even notice.

When was that?
I think like last year XP
I haven't updated my brstm page in well last year XD
I made some more just never felt like posing them maybe i'll do that tommorow.
As I said, I didn't even know.  XD
I mean, if you want me to take it down, I'll do just that.  It ain't that big of a deal.  XP

Quote from: Muigi on September 25, 2009, 02:08:53 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 25, 2009, 04:23:39 AM
Quote from: Muigi on September 24, 2009, 09:54:43 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 24, 2009, 09:48:40 PM
I did Ain't that funny lol
Did you now?  XD
I didn't even notice.

When was that?
I think like last year XP
I haven't updated my brstm page in well last year XD
I made some more just never felt like posing them maybe i'll do that tommorow.
As I said, I didn't even know.  XD
I mean, if you want me to take it down, I'll do just that.  It ain't that big of a deal.  XP
lol no it's ok. I just felt like saying that I made one to XD
I found the entire soundtrack from a YT video with a link to it and downloaded it, I put them all o my Ipod and DSi and converted some of my favorites to a brstm for brawl. MadWorld is an awesome game though!
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Ho-hum, interesting idea on posting previews along with the downloads. Wish I thought of that concept before I opened my page. :P

Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 25, 2009, 05:45:53 PM
Quote from: Muigi on September 25, 2009, 02:08:53 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 25, 2009, 04:23:39 AM
Quote from: Muigi on September 24, 2009, 09:54:43 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 24, 2009, 09:48:40 PM
I did Ain't that funny lol
Did you now?  XD
I didn't even notice.

When was that?
I think like last year XP
I haven't updated my brstm page in well last year XD
I made some more just never felt like posing them maybe i'll do that tommorow.
As I said, I didn't even know.  XD
I mean, if you want me to take it down, I'll do just that.  It ain't that big of a deal.  XP
lol no it's ok. I just felt like saying that I made one to XD
I found the entire soundtrack from a YT video with a link to it and downloaded it, I put them all o my Ipod and DSi and converted some of my favorites to a brstm for brawl. MadWorld is an awesome game though!
Undoubtably!  =P
Though I could never find the actual soundtrack.  >.<

Anyways, here's a better quality version of the Giant Bowser fight for you all.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y4DO94YN

Also, lol @ Register. =P

Quote from: Muigi on September 25, 2009, 07:01:36 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 25, 2009, 05:45:53 PM
Quote from: Muigi on September 25, 2009, 02:08:53 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 25, 2009, 04:23:39 AM
Quote from: Muigi on September 24, 2009, 09:54:43 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 24, 2009, 09:48:40 PM
I did Ain't that funny lol
Did you now?  XD
I didn't even notice.

When was that?
I think like last year XP
I haven't updated my brstm page in well last year XD
I made some more just never felt like posing them maybe i'll do that tommorow.
As I said, I didn't even know.  XD
I mean, if you want me to take it down, I'll do just that.  It ain't that big of a deal.  XP
lol no it's ok. I just felt like saying that I made one to XD
I found the entire soundtrack from a YT video with a link to it and downloaded it, I put them all o my Ipod and DSi and converted some of my favorites to a brstm for brawl. MadWorld is an awesome game though!
Undoubtably!  =P
Though I could never find the actual soundtrack.  >.<

Anyways, here's a better quality version of the Giant Bowser fight for you all.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y4DO94YN

Also, lol @ Register. =P
It was either YT or google. I could send you the soundtrack.
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 25, 2009, 08:52:36 PM
Quote from: Muigi on September 25, 2009, 07:01:36 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 25, 2009, 05:45:53 PM
Quote from: Muigi on September 25, 2009, 02:08:53 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 25, 2009, 04:23:39 AM
Quote from: Muigi on September 24, 2009, 09:54:43 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 24, 2009, 09:48:40 PM
I did Ain't that funny lol
Did you now?  XD
I didn't even notice.

When was that?
I think like last year XP
I haven't updated my brstm page in well last year XD
I made some more just never felt like posing them maybe i'll do that tommorow.
As I said, I didn't even know.  XD
I mean, if you want me to take it down, I'll do just that.  It ain't that big of a deal.  XP
lol no it's ok. I just felt like saying that I made one to XD
I found the entire soundtrack from a YT video with a link to it and downloaded it, I put them all o my Ipod and DSi and converted some of my favorites to a brstm for brawl. MadWorld is an awesome game though!
Undoubtably!  =P
Though I could never find the actual soundtrack.  >.<

Anyways, here's a better quality version of the Giant Bowser fight for you all.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y4DO94YN

Also, lol @ Register. =P
It was either YT or google. I could send you the soundtrack.
Sounds awesome!  You htink you can do that?  :)