Sawada Tsunayoshi
(http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/3996/al1107210337binout.jpg)
DOWNLOAD (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=13198)
This hack is based in the anime/manga character Tsuna from Hitman Reborn, he has his custome from the varia arc... or so I think :-\
The moveset is loosely based in a PSP game, Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn Battle Arena, but it was just a quick edit for him to fight differently from Ike, any ideas for changes are welcome and may be taken into account ;)
I Changed All of his smashes to avoid the use of sword.
(http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/9071/al1107220641binout.th.jpg)(http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/5581/al1107220640binout.th.jpg)(http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1272/al1107220639binout.th.jpg)
Changed His aerials
(http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8500/al1107220651binout.th.jpg)(http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/6779/al1107220646binout.th.jpg)(http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/4648/al1107220649binout.th.jpg)(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/8956/al1107220648binout.th.jpg)(http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/1964/al11072206471binout.th.jpg)
Slightly changed Neutral B
(http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/315/al1107220642binout.th.jpg)
Side B is almost the same
(http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/8092/al1107220647binout.th.jpg)
Down B is slightly faster counter andFreezes (Zero Point Breaktrough First Edition)
(http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/9278/al1107210333binout.th.jpg)(http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/4448/al1107210332binout.th.jpg)
Up B is just to get more hight, not very useful for combat, inspired heavily in a Cloud PSA cause i did not found how to give him an up B
(http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/3320/al1107220644binout.th.jpg)
New Final Smashes
on Ground: X Burner... before anyone mentions it, I know he did not learn it until the future arc
Also: the front flame is stronger by about three times and the back one only "pushes"and burns
(http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7384/al1107210327binout.th.jpg)(http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/1307/al1107210336binout.th.jpg)
In Air he falls similar like ikes final smash end
(http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3647/al1107210338binout.th.jpg)(http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2118/al11072103381binout.th.jpg)
This is my first hack, hope you enjoy it :)
Ouah, epic PSA.
Oh my...what the...I was here to check on some updates but then I saw THIS masterpiece!
Bout damn time someone made The Tenth!
...too bad it's on Ike and not Pit....
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 23, 2011, 01:18:43 AM
Bout damn time someone made The Tenth!
...too bad it's on Ike and not Pit....
why?
you can port it to anyone else, I will do it, and replace jigglypuff [my fourth ike xD]
Quote from: chocodino on July 23, 2011, 06:04:27 AMwhy? you can port it to anyone else, I will do it, and replace jigglypuff [my fourth ike xD]
It would be a good idea, none of my friends care about jigglypuff xD
Quote from: chocodino on July 23, 2011, 06:04:27 AMwhy? you can port it to anyone else, I will do it, and replace jigglypuff [my fourth ike xD]
Personally, I almost never use ports.
I'm saying too bad it's on Ike and not Pit, because Pit is in need of good vertexes and good PSAs, I mean he's a great character to PSA with, and yet he only has 2 or 3 PSAs in the vault.
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 23, 2011, 06:09:36 AM
Personally, I almost never use ports.
I'm saying too bad it's on Ike and not Pit, because Pit is in need of good vertexes and good PSAs, I mean he's a great character to PSA with, and yet he only has 2 or 3 PSAs in the vault.
well, thats a reason....maybe he is too hard to work with?
p.s. when I use stuna [jigglypuff], other "Ike" AND any other character, the game has critical lag, and sometimes crashes, it may be my codes [i'm thinking about one xD].
p.s.2 I got a lot of ideas for this PSA, i can chare them if anyone wants [they are mostly animation ideas, but we need to tink about original atacks].
EDIT: it wasn't the code[it may be another code [I will test later with only the file replacement code], maybe he has too much GFX on screen at the same time? could you please make a Stuna who doesn't have flames on his body? [to test it on jigglypuff].
SPOILERS xD
And one of the ideas I have is to make the final smash the same on ground and air, but if he has 100% or more, he does a Double X burner [it pushes the double and hurts the double in front of him, does nothing behind him (just little GFX that does nothing)].
Quote from: chocodino on July 23, 2011, 08:33:43 PMwell, thats a reason....maybe he is too hard to work with? p.s. when I use stuna [jigglypuff], other "Ike" AND any other character, the game has critical lag, and sometimes crashes, it may be my codes [i'm thinking about one xD]. p.s.2 I got a lot of ideas for this PSA, i can chare them if anyone wants [they are mostly animation ideas, but we need to tink about original atacks]. EDIT: it wasn't the code[it may be another code [I will test later with only the file replacement code], maybe he has too much GFX on screen at the same time? could you please make a Stuna who doesn't have flames on his body? [to test it on jigglypuff]. SPOILERS xD And one of the ideas I have is to make the final smash the same on ground and air, but if he has 100% or more, he does a Double X burner [it pushes the double and hurts the double in front of him, does nothing behind him (just little GFX that does nothing)].
It does not lag when I use it, but removing the flames will be really easy, I can do it if you want to test if thats the problem, or tell you how to do it
Quote from: Iwvi on July 23, 2011, 11:31:28 PM
It does not lag when I use it, but removing the flames will be really easy, I can do it if you want to test if thats the problem, or tell you how to do it
i mean, that the game lags when using him [over jigglypuff] xD but please, take out the flames, i want to test if its that.
EDIT: it lags on any character as long as there are another ike and another character [1 o 2]
It´s done, I sent you a pm, so tell me if it worked
Quote from: Iwvi on July 24, 2011, 12:08:28 AM
It´s done, I sent you a pm, so tell me if it worked
I Fixed it!!!!!!
it was a bad ##.pac -.-
EDIT: it's laggin again -.-
EDIT 2: now a REALLY FIXED it..............it was the model [fitike00.pcs], i will use some other vertextures
ADVICE FOR IKE CLONE USERS
if you port ike over someone else, don't use the stuna model, it will create a lot of problems [you can use everything from the download, except fitike00.pcs]
P.S. now i will try the edited bone Tsuna
EDIT: edited bone tsuna didn't work
contrary to the "oh no, another half finished attempt" thoughts i had when i saw the pics... i shall now eat my words
yummy
Also, you may want to change the up-taunt
YES! Now there'll be two Tsuna PSAs!
Quote from: Black Neon X27 on July 24, 2011, 05:21:58 PM
YES! Now there'll be two Tsuna PSAs!
WHAT?
do you mean there's another one? or have i misread the above posts?
I've been making one over Pit for a while now. The thing that's been taking so long is that want him to have a taunt to switch between fire on hands or no fire at all. It's practically finished now. I just need a few more things. :happy:
Quote from: Black Neon X27 on July 24, 2011, 06:18:56 PM
I've been making one over Pit for a while now. The thing that's been taking so long is that want him to have a taunt to switch between fire on hands or no fire at all. It's practically finished now. I just need a few more things. :happy:
really? wow, *bookmarks profile* sounds good. if you need ideas(sounds like you've finished though), then check out jump ultimate all stars, they have movesets for a bunch of anime characters(including tsuna)
Yeah, I know! I'm also making a Luffy PSA with the help of a few friends. So be on the look out for that as well! :happy:
luffy... didnt like the anime(i stopped watching at ep 40 or something when i relaised the fillers could go on forever). though i imagine a character could be interesting, even if the attacks are a little unvaried
Have you seen his Gear 2?
gear 2? sorry, all ive seen is the first 40 eps... until when the orange haired girl(you may have guessed that i cant remember it very well) goes back to her home town to pay a million something-or-other-currency to free the people from a shark
Well, you should definitely watch a video of Luffy's Gear 2! I'm going to put that into the PSA as well!
what is it? a film?
No, it's a video on youtube.
is it luffy moving really quickly?
on another note, the animations seemed really good compared to what i remember... may give it another shot
Yeah, Luffy moves extremely fast, and I plan on incorporating that into the PSA. It definitely has gotten better!
i think i'll try it again, the animations look really good. how far through luffy are you?
We're just starting him. The moveset is finished though!
is it online anywhere? i wouldnt mind a peek at it
Nope. We're keeping it under wraps for now. But you seemed like you were interested in movesets like these, so I wanted to tell you!
yeah, they seem more... interesting? not sure why
Because they aren't what you would normally expect. Stretchy arms, ki blasts, spirits! It's interesting because it's out of the ordinary. :happy:
yeah, it's interesting to see what people can come up with when they're given a general character profile(like being able to, for example, shoot fire, like tsuna).
Exactly! Oh, yeah that's one of his moves.
we're talking about tsuna right? yeah, that's bound to be one of his moves. i've been waiting on omniscient x(from smashworld) to do a sasuke and madara one for like 2 months now. the moveset he's filled in looks really awesome, though he seems to be focussing on other psa's before them
Hmmmm. maybe I'll do one once I finish mine.
im not asking you to, i was just going to let you know to keep an eye out for them... if he ever finishes them, they'll be brilliant
yeah, I know! I just hope they do get released, if not then I'll probably do them.
im surprised no one else's tried to do sasuke.
i mean, he probably is the most popular character in naruto, which is probably the most popular anime(defo the most famous)
True. He is my favorite character, and I'm sick of all of these Naruto's. Sasuke needs to join the Brawl.
i think ive only played using naruto once, like the naruto games, i didnt find him that interesting, the only interesting thing he does is variations of clone jutsu which gets dull after it's no longer a novelty. sasuke is better, for sure.
Thank you for understanding! lol
Is there a Tsuna vertex to go with the pit PSA? sounds like an awesome PSA, mine was just to make tsuna fight differently from ike and took only about three days xD
No, I wish he had a vertex. Yeah, yours was awesome too! I liked what you did with the X burner, and the counter as well! :happy:
here a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U2WOWvMdSA