Tsuna Sawada

Started by Iwvi, July 22, 2011, 11:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I've been making one over Pit for a while now. The thing that's been taking so long is that  want him to have a taunt to switch between fire on hands or no fire at all. It's practically finished now. I just need a few more things. :happy:


Hi SonicBrawler!

Quote from: Black Neon X27 on July 24, 2011, 06:18:56 PM
I've been making one over Pit for a while now. The thing that's been taking so long is that  want him to have a taunt to switch between fire on hands or no fire at all. It's practically finished now. I just need a few more things. :happy:

really? wow, *bookmarks profile* sounds good. if you need ideas(sounds like you've finished though), then check out jump ultimate all stars, they have movesets for a bunch of anime characters(including tsuna)

Yeah, I know! I'm also making a Luffy PSA with the help of a few friends. So be on the look out for that as well! :happy:


Hi SonicBrawler!

luffy... didnt like the anime(i stopped watching at ep 40 or something when i relaised the fillers could go on forever). though i imagine a character could be interesting, even if the attacks are a little unvaried

Have you seen his Gear 2?


Hi SonicBrawler!

gear 2? sorry, all ive seen is the first 40 eps... until when the orange haired girl(you may have guessed that i cant remember it very well) goes back to her home town to pay a million something-or-other-currency to free the people from a shark

Well, you should definitely watch a video of Luffy's Gear 2! I'm going to put that into the PSA as well!


Hi SonicBrawler!


No, it's a video on youtube.


Hi SonicBrawler!

is it luffy moving really quickly?
on another note, the animations seemed really good compared to what i remember... may give it another shot

Yeah, Luffy moves extremely fast, and I plan on incorporating that into the PSA. It definitely has gotten better!


Hi SonicBrawler!

i think i'll try it again, the animations look really good. how far through luffy are you?

July 24, 2011, 09:50:16 PM #27 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 09:51:12 PM by Black Neon X27
We're just starting him. The moveset is finished though!


Hi SonicBrawler!

is it online anywhere? i wouldnt mind a peek at it

Nope. We're keeping it under wraps for now. But you seemed like you were interested in movesets like these, so I wanted to tell you!


Hi SonicBrawler!