Kitty Corp Meow Mix Forums

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Hacking => General Hacking Discussion => Topic started by: Ikuto on November 05, 2012, 05:51:39 AM

Poll
Question: .
Option 1: . votes: 1
Option 2: YES! votes: 7
Title: YouTube Channel all about Brawl Hacking, 1st Vid Uploaded!
Post by: Ikuto on November 05, 2012, 05:51:39 AM
As the title says this will be a YouTube channel solely dedicates to Brawl hacking and will only upload that. It will feature every thing new; hacks, Project M, my reviews (yes i will be using my voice for the first time) and etc... If this doesn't belong here then please move it. Just wanted to throw it out there here is the link to my channel. ;D See ya.
-Ikuto

http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylimit64?feature=mhee (http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylimit64?feature=mhee)
Title: Re: YouTube Channel all about Brawl Hacking
Post by: Anivernage on November 05, 2012, 06:13:14 AM
Quote from: Ikuto on November 05, 2012, 05:51:39 AM
As the title says this will be a YouTube channel solely dedicates to Brawl hacking and will only upload that. It will feature every thing new; hacks, Project M, my reviews (yes i will be using my voice for the first time) and etc... If this doesn't belong here then please move it. Just wanted to throw it out there here is the link to my channel and since I'm skipping (don't worry my parents agreed to this/ let me) school I will start tomorrow, or Today, um.....Starting 11-5-12 ;D See ya.
-Ikuto

http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylimit64?feature=mhee (http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylimit64?feature=mhee)
Youre Back :af2:

Or you didnt leave? <_<

I tought you did :P

EDIT: i'll release some imports soon, hope can count with a video. ;D
Title: Re: YouTube Channel all about Brawl Hacking
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on November 05, 2012, 06:18:46 AM
I think I might Subscribe. Mainly for Hack Reviews...

I could use some feedback on my PSAs...
Title: Re: YouTube Channel all about Brawl Hacking
Post by: Ikuto on November 05, 2012, 06:20:46 AM
Quote from: Anivernage on November 05, 2012, 06:13:14 AM
Youre Back :af2:

Or you didnt leave? <_<

I tought you did :P

EDIT: i'll release some imports soon, hope can count with a video. ;D
Yes I'm back :D I did infact leave and a short while ago announce that I'm back.
And yes, you are one of the people I'd put at my priority recording list so I will record your model imports ;)


Edit:
Quote from: Shinda on November 05, 2012, 06:18:46 AM
I think I might Subscribe. Mainly for Hack Reviews...

I could use some feedback on my PSAs...
Cool thanks alot though if you only want one thing you can just sub to the play list.
edit2:lol didn;t see he black til i posted it, yeah ill be doing all sorts of hacks. so ill review yours too.

edit3:Done Recording just need to edit it and maybe record my voice, the vid will be uploaded at, um.... No later then 5:30. if anyone wants to know what its about then just ask. :)
Title: Re: YouTube Channel all about Brawl Hacking, 1st vid almost up.
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on November 05, 2012, 08:47:32 PM
I'm Curious...
Title: Re: YouTube Channel all about Brawl Hacking, 1st vid almost up.
Post by: Ikuto on November 05, 2012, 09:04:49 PM
Quote from: Shinda on November 05, 2012, 08:47:32 PM
I'm Curious...
About what it is  :) ?well i've done alot of editing and saved on a lunch break...
Title: Re: YouTube Channel all about Brawl Hacking, 1st vid almost up.
Post by: ShadowWolf on November 05, 2012, 09:16:54 PM
Haha sweet a YouTube channel. Hope this goes well for you dude ;D
Title: Re: YouTube Channel all about Brawl Hacking, 1st vid almost up.
Post by: SonicBrawler on November 05, 2012, 09:22:35 PM
Lol that wha tmy youtube channel is about.
Title: Re: YouTube Channel all about Brawl Hacking, 1st vid almost up.
Post by: Ikuto on November 05, 2012, 10:28:39 PM
Sorry going to have to delay something came up; its now moved to 6:30.
edit: the vid is being up loaded. ;D

AwesomeEdit: YES! My first vid is uploaded, this is my first video so; feedback and stuff you would like to see etc... would be MUCH appreciated, enjoy and tell me what you think.

A dedication to the announced project M 2.5.
Project-M 2.1-Show (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fauIM5lrHXo#ws)
Title: Re: YouTube Channel all about Brawl Hacking, 1st Vid Uploaded!
Post by: Chaos_Knight on November 06, 2012, 12:57:54 AM
*subscribes*
Title: Re: YouTube Channel all about Brawl Hacking, 1st Vid Uploaded!
Post by: Ikuto on November 06, 2012, 02:11:58 AM
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on November 06, 2012, 12:57:54 AM
*subscribes*
Thanks man :D Glad I made it to 5 subs in one day :happy:
any suggestions on what to do tomorrow if not then maybe another project M show-off.
Title: Re: YouTube Channel all about Brawl Hacking, 1st Vid Uploaded!
Post by: Chaos_Knight on November 06, 2012, 02:15:21 AM
Hmmm....show off submissions for contests? Maybe viewers can help with judging by commenting which submission they like best?
Title: Re: YouTube Channel all about Brawl Hacking, 1st Vid Uploaded!
Post by: Ikuto on November 06, 2012, 02:18:05 AM
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on November 06, 2012, 02:15:21 AM
Hmmm....show off submissions for contests?
hm.... Not a bad idea ill see, you can (goes for everybody) suggest vids.
Title: Re: YouTube Channel all about Brawl Hacking, 1st Vid Uploaded!
Post by: ABloodyCanadian on November 06, 2012, 02:39:28 AM
Well I did ask for a review of a PSA of mine (being my newest one but you can do more if you like) but that does not sound like a bad idea! We'll see how it goes...