YouTube Channel all about Brawl Hacking, 1st Vid Uploaded!

Started by Ikuto, November 05, 2012, 05:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

.

.
1 (12.5%)
YES!
7 (87.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

As the title says this will be a YouTube channel solely dedicates to Brawl hacking and will only upload that. It will feature every thing new; hacks, Project M, my reviews (yes i will be using my voice for the first time) and etc... If this doesn't belong here then please move it. Just wanted to throw it out there here is the link to my channel. ;D See ya.
-Ikuto

http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylimit64?feature=mhee


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

November 05, 2012, 06:13:14 AM #1 Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 06:14:23 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: Ikuto on November 05, 2012, 05:51:39 AM
As the title says this will be a YouTube channel solely dedicates to Brawl hacking and will only upload that. It will feature every thing new; hacks, Project M, my reviews (yes i will be using my voice for the first time) and etc... If this doesn't belong here then please move it. Just wanted to throw it out there here is the link to my channel and since I'm skipping (don't worry my parents agreed to this/ let me) school I will start tomorrow, or Today, um.....Starting 11-5-12 ;D See ya.
-Ikuto

http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylimit64?feature=mhee
Youre Back :af2:

Or you didnt leave? <_<

I tought you did :P

EDIT: i'll release some imports soon, hope can count with a video. ;D

I think I might Subscribe. Mainly for Hack Reviews...

I could use some feedback on my PSAs...

November 05, 2012, 06:20:46 AM #3 Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 08:29:24 PM by Ikuto
Quote from: Anivernage on November 05, 2012, 06:13:14 AM
Youre Back :af2:

Or you didnt leave? <_<

I tought you did :P

EDIT: i'll release some imports soon, hope can count with a video. ;D
Yes I'm back :D I did infact leave and a short while ago announce that I'm back.
And yes, you are one of the people I'd put at my priority recording list so I will record your model imports ;)


Edit:
Quote from: Shinda on November 05, 2012, 06:18:46 AM
I think I might Subscribe. Mainly for Hack Reviews...

I could use some feedback on my PSAs...
Cool thanks alot though if you only want one thing you can just sub to the play list.
edit2:lol didn;t see he black til i posted it, yeah ill be doing all sorts of hacks. so ill review yours too.

edit3:Done Recording just need to edit it and maybe record my voice, the vid will be uploaded at, um.... No later then 5:30. if anyone wants to know what its about then just ask. :)


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!


Quote from: Shinda on November 05, 2012, 08:47:32 PM
I'm Curious...
About what it is  :) ?well i've done alot of editing and saved on a lunch break...


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Haha sweet a YouTube channel. Hope this goes well for you dude ;D

Lol that wha tmy youtube channel is about.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry going to have to delay something came up; its now moved to 6:30.
edit: the vid is being up loaded. ;D

AwesomeEdit: YES! My first vid is uploaded, this is my first video so; feedback and stuff you would like to see etc... would be MUCH appreciated, enjoy and tell me what you think.

A dedication to the announced project M 2.5.
Project-M 2.1-Show


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

*subscribes*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on November 06, 2012, 12:57:54 AM
*subscribes*
Thanks man :D Glad I made it to 5 subs in one day :happy:
any suggestions on what to do tomorrow if not then maybe another project M show-off.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

November 06, 2012, 02:15:21 AM #11 Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 02:18:04 AM by chaos_knight9000
Hmmm....show off submissions for contests? Maybe viewers can help with judging by commenting which submission they like best?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on November 06, 2012, 02:15:21 AM
Hmmm....show off submissions for contests?
hm.... Not a bad idea ill see, you can (goes for everybody) suggest vids.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Well I did ask for a review of a PSA of mine (being my newest one but you can do more if you like) but that does not sound like a bad idea! We'll see how it goes...