Poll
Question:
Do you like this?
Option 1: This is awsome
votes: 8
Option 2: Release a beta
votes: 19
Option 3: Wait till all characters are finished
votes: 7
Option 4: Release easy characters first
votes: 2
Option 5: Release Hard characters first
votes: 1
We will be making the psa's for project smash4 if you want to play them wait til 1.1 is released until then you will be able to see videos and gameplay of these movesets and newcomers
what is Project Sm4sh brawl?
it's where a small team of members(Including myself) make the smash4 characters which included the change movesets from the direct and what Sakurai has shown.
Ok guys so this is a project for making smash 4 characters not a mod of smash4 as Rockman is making that and we will contribute to his mod once finished
so for people who want little mac and the new movesets there will be other presentations of that on here and as other threads as it own
anyone who is working on a little mac psa or greninja I recomend that if your making the same thing you should work together :)
so anyway I will update this op soon and we will show the verterans and newcomers as soon as we can
Characters
*characters will be posted when started on :)
Newcomers
*newcomers will be worked on once finished with the veterans
Updates
* we will be working on the veterans first then we will work on newcomers :)
so please support us and we will do our best
-thank you for your time
(http://i.imgur.com/BwEXRyR.png?2)
Returning FightersSorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Charizard
(http://i.imgur.com/3vbYASn.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Dedede
(http://i.imgur.com/wJDznBU.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Diddy Kong
(http://i.imgur.com/vMhfb6h.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Donkey Kong
(http://i.imgur.com/lmAC2Ca.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Fox
(http://i.imgur.com/L2Se5GR.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Kirby
(http://i.imgur.com/f9rBdn4.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Link
(http://i.imgur.com/xIapxWf.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Lucario
(http://i.imgur.com/s22jfir.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Luigi
(http://i.imgur.com/6PQQpTo.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Marth
(http://i.imgur.com/ER7Eljs.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Mario
(http://i.imgur.com/YBVutHO.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Princess Peach
(http://i.imgur.com/gtET53k.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Pikachu
(http://i.imgur.com/npxet8R.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Olimar and Pikmin
(http://i.imgur.com/JjEt8Dp.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Pit
(http://i.imgur.com/3ExpcTW.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Samus
(http://i.imgur.com/mteX7QW.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sheik
(http://i.imgur.com/BXSesu9.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sonic
(http://i.imgur.com/SGTxlO8.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Toon Link
(http://i.imgur.com/8rELyEy.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Yoshi
(http://i.imgur.com/3Vc3A6X.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Zelda
(http://i.imgur.com/bEncCnq.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Zero Suit Samus
(http://i.imgur.com/u5PFMu9.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
New FightersSorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Villager
(http://i.imgur.com/RP7JmXx.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Little Mac
(http://i.imgur.com/O6AwcMg.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wii Fit Trainer
(http://i.imgur.com/mlVvMA4.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Megaman
(http://i.imgur.com/1cHMeQr.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Greninja
(http://i.imgur.com/OGhVM4E.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
*Spoilers reserved until progress is made.*
Well, I have an animation for Link's new Dash attack.
I'll be working on the up-air, soon.
This is awesome good luck!
Update!
[spoiler]
(http://i.imgur.com/lfLeKqc.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/OAbugZj.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/ODamFIQ.jpg)
The ribbon works now!
But there are quite a bit of problems...
When I added the GFX and coded it, a few very bad things happened.
(http://i.imgur.com/ts6bZQ4.jpg)
The umbrella is held weird.
(http://i.imgur.com/1eyzYJI.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/Dbjlv4Q.jpg)
Toad is held weird as well
(http://i.imgur.com/iDWGV6X.jpg)
Down Special can't pull out the Turnips anymore. I haen't even touched those moves. I grabbed a clean FitPeach, added the GFX, and then coded it. Any ideas?
I don't see why you'd do veterans first. That's my only criticism. How can you do peach when we haven't seen all of her moves, by the way?
We do what we know, change it as we need to, then move on. Newcomers come last because
1. Some don't have a good model
2. Some moves would be very hard or impossible to recreate.
3. Not all moves are known.
Who is 'we' ? Who is the team supporting the project? Which character is being made right now? Which ones are being made? Aah i asked the same thing twice.. what's peach's down special now?
Her down special is the same. Just I occured a problem. "We" are myself, powerofthe17, FQuintanilla14, and Hinata2001000. We are working on ZSS, Peach, Yoshi, Greninja, and Rosalina simultaneously.
My greatest suggestion is for you to work on one thing and get it finished so that you can have all progress shown faster (Instead of saying 'we got the B moves of character X working!' you could say 'we got character Y done'!)
Better yet what is the reason for working on multiple at once?
To get this done faster. That's why. Now enough citicizing how we do things. Criticize the work, not how it's done.
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 07, 2014, 09:58:26 PM
Now enough citicizing how we do things. Criticize the work, not how it's done.
I'm going to put this bluntly. Everyone criticizes everything whether you like it or not.
Now what 99Lives said was a suggestion, not even criticism. You had the option to either take it or reject it. Instead you decided to get aggressive for some reason.
Whether your post was meant to be aggressive or not, I suggest being careful with how you word them.
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 07, 2014, 09:04:16 PM
Her down special is the same. Just I occured a problem. "We" are myself, powerofthe17, FQuintanilla14, and Hinata2001000. We are working on ZSS, Peach, Yoshi, Greninja, and Rosalina simultaneously.
I would like to state I'm not associated with this project.
Quote from: Tidus on May 07, 2014, 10:26:53 PM
I'm going to put this bluntly. Everyone criticizes everything whether you like it or not.
Now what 99Lives said was a suggestion, not even criticism. You had the option to either take it or reject it. Instead you decided to get aggressive for some reason.
Whether your post was meant to be aggressive or not, I suggest being careful with how you word them.
I love you so much. Not because you agreed with me and defended me, but because you were correct and stated everything intelligently.
As for the project, I guess I'll just
see what happens when it gets done when you reach that point. I'm not sure what's going on with that or hinata2000100 though. Good luck. I personally can't do more than wish you luck since you couldn't answer a simple question, or tackle a suggestion from one of the only people who has shown interest effectively without being completely rude.
So this thread is not even 2 pages long and there's already drama... huh.
Well I guess I'll post to keep updated since this seems to be interesting.
I hope you accomplish your goals.
Best of luck.
I'm not too interested in the characters, but I freaking like the final destination and the battlefield stages from ssb4. So I'll be waiting 'till you're done with this just to get those two epic stages. Keep up the hard work. (y)
As a member of the former thread on this project, I personally believe it will not get too much attention with the way progress is being done now. Show spoiler pictures for characters at least is my suggestion and the way the last direct went, the hype for Smash 4 is not not going away. I mean, this whole idea was a stretch from the start, and I only suggest doing stages and characters to "hold" the public until the Wii U release. Brawl hacks will DROP when this happens. Well, to add a little help, I'll give you guys my Sonic, Lucario, and Luigi if you'd like.
[spoiler]
(http://i.imgur.com/IV1344B.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/x0xgNgV.png)
Update!!!!!
little mac over marth officiall
animations done?
-wait 1(http://i.imgur.com/eoX9V55.gif)
-wait 2 (http://i.imgur.com/8IqR6D9.gif)
new in-game previews to come! :)
Looks brilliant so far.
Even if Smash 4 is a hit, I will always come back to Brawl. Just for hacks. Either way I can't wait for these! Especially ZSS.
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!
Little mac attacks that have been done so far ;D
A redone attack 100
(http://i.imgur.com/atS4pMD.gif)
attack13
(http://i.imgur.com/t8u1ksL.gif)
dash attack
(http://i.imgur.com/IrQyIdm.gif)
up tilt
(http://i.imgur.com/2cjIh5A.gif)
up smash( slowed it down in bb)
(http://i.imgur.com/fGWx09f.gif)
You should try to move his head a little bit on the dash attack. It kinda looks funny o.O
thanks for telling me :)
No prob :D
Ok guys good news and bad news the good news is mac works fine and the bad news is i'm having problems with his waliking animations and his running animations
Post Merge: July 26, 2014, 04:56:34 PM
OK so Mac works in game perfectly and his walking and stuff is fine now showing some pics soon :)
Post Merge: July 26, 2014, 11:57:05 PM
OK guys great news! Little Mac is working properly and now i,'m rrently working on his attacks but does anyone wanna do a preview?
hey guys here are some in game pics of little mac
(http://i.imgur.com/WNFxZRd.jpg) (http://imgur.com/WNFxZRd)(http://i.imgur.com/xiiTdoP.jpg) (http://imgur.com/xiiTdoP)(http://i.imgur.com/IWaJwPw.jpg) (http://imgur.com/IWaJwPw)
(http://i.imgur.com/qqM3ugj.jpg) (http://imgur.com/qqM3ugj)
so what do you think and btw got his attack 100 to work
Any progress made on this after that post, id like to see this carried through to the end.
I'm so far yes it's a huge amount I'm trying to find someone to record gameplay for little Mac :)
Well I could do it, but quality isnt a possibility since my Capture Card is so...cheap
Ok cool I'll send the files soon
Little Mac PSA DEMO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koeb3AkSbMg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koeb3AkSbMg)
Thank you soo much!
good I'm new on this page and no textures do but I have a page where they can get the movements of the characters that are already full of ssb4 here I leave the page here can take a little mac, end to estela or rosalina and daraen that a character I would like to have in my smash bros http://es.smashbros.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros._(3DS/Wii_U (http://es.smashbros.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros._(3DS/Wii_U))
Can I test this?
So this is still something that is in progress right? Because this is such a cool concept! Just the idea of having little mac in brawl is AMAZING and i hope you guys keep on having fun with this. GL :)
Quote from: Dimaglio on January 19, 2015, 08:17:42 AM
So this is still something that is in progress right? Because this is such a cool concept! Just the idea of having little mac in brawl is AMAZING and i hope you guys keep on having fun with this. GL :)
I'm having a lot of fun doing my Little Mac PSA. I have a topic thread if you want the link. I've been taking a break though, so my progress continues in February :)
This looks like quite the promising project!