Project Sm4sh Brawl

Started by powerofthe17, April 23, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Do you like this?

This is awsome
8 (21.6%)
Release a beta
19 (51.4%)
Wait till all characters are finished
7 (18.9%)
Release easy characters first
2 (5.4%)
Release Hard characters first
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

April 23, 2014, 10:18:14 PM Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 03:53:29 AM by powerofthe17
We will be making the psa's for project smash4 if you want to play them wait til 1.1 is released until then you will be able to see videos and gameplay of these movesets and newcomers


what is Project Sm4sh brawl?
it's where a small team of members(Including myself) make the smash4 characters which included the change movesets from the direct and what Sakurai has shown.


Ok guys so this is a project for making smash 4 characters not a mod of smash4 as Rockman is making that and we will contribute to his mod once finished

so for people who want little mac and the new movesets there will be other presentations of that on here and as other threads as it own

anyone who is working on a little mac psa or greninja I recomend that if your making the same thing you should work together :)

so anyway I will update this op soon and we will show the verterans and newcomers as soon as we can


Characters
*characters will be posted when started on :)



Newcomers
*newcomers will be worked on once finished with the veterans



Updates
* we will be working on the veterans first then we will work on newcomers :)



so please support us and we will do our best

-thank you for your time
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

April 23, 2014, 10:42:34 PM #1 Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 10:44:29 PM by Rosetta-Hime


Returning Fighters
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Charizard

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dedede

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Diddy Kong

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Donkey Kong

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fox

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kirby

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Link

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lucario

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Luigi

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Marth

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mario

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Princess Peach

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pikachu

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Olimar and Pikmin

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pit

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Samus

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sheik

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sonic

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Toon Link

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yoshi

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zelda

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zero Suit Samus

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




New Fighters
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Villager

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Little Mac

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wii Fit Trainer

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Megaman

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Greninja

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





*Spoilers reserved until progress is made.*



Well, I have an animation for Link's new Dash attack.

I'll be working on the up-air, soon.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Update!

[spoiler]



The ribbon works now!

But there are quite a bit of problems...

When I added the GFX and coded it, a few very bad things happened.

The umbrella is held weird.


Toad is held weird as well


Down Special can't pull out the Turnips anymore. I haen't even touched those moves. I grabbed a clean FitPeach, added the GFX, and then coded it. Any ideas?

May 07, 2014, 12:15:02 PM #5 Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 12:16:28 PM by 99Lives
I don't see why you'd do veterans first. That's my only criticism. How can you do peach when we haven't seen all of her moves, by the way?
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

We do what we know, change it as we need to, then move on. Newcomers come last because
1. Some don't have a good model
2. Some moves would be very hard or impossible to recreate.
3. Not all moves are known.

Who is 'we' ? Who is the team supporting the project? Which character is being made right now? Which ones are being made? Aah i asked the same thing twice.. what's peach's down special now?
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Her down special is the same. Just I occured a problem. "We" are myself, powerofthe17, FQuintanilla14, and Hinata2001000. We are working on ZSS, Peach, Yoshi, Greninja, and Rosalina simultaneously.

My greatest suggestion is for you to work on one thing and get it finished so that you can have all progress shown faster (Instead of saying 'we got the B moves of character X working!' you could say 'we got character Y done'!)

Better yet what is the reason for working on multiple at once?
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

To get this done faster. That's why. Now enough citicizing how we do things. Criticize the work, not how it's done.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 07, 2014, 09:58:26 PM
Now enough citicizing how we do things. Criticize the work, not how it's done.

I'm going to put this bluntly. Everyone criticizes everything whether you like it or not.

Now what 99Lives said was a suggestion, not even criticism. You had the option to either take it or reject it. Instead you decided to get aggressive for some reason.

Whether your post was meant to be aggressive or not, I suggest being careful with how you word them.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 07, 2014, 09:04:16 PM
Her down special is the same. Just I occured a problem. "We" are myself, powerofthe17, FQuintanilla14, and Hinata2001000. We are working on ZSS, Peach, Yoshi, Greninja, and Rosalina simultaneously.
I would like to state I'm not associated with this project.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: Tidus on May 07, 2014, 10:26:53 PM
I'm going to put this bluntly. Everyone criticizes everything whether you like it or not.

Now what 99Lives said was a suggestion, not even criticism. You had the option to either take it or reject it. Instead you decided to get aggressive for some reason.

Whether your post was meant to be aggressive or not, I suggest being careful with how you word them.

I love you so much. Not because you agreed with me and defended me, but because you were correct and stated everything intelligently.

As for the project, I guess I'll just see what happens when it gets done when you reach that point. I'm not sure what's going on with that or hinata2000100 though. Good luck. I personally can't do more than wish you luck since you couldn't answer a simple question, or tackle a suggestion from one of the only people who has shown interest effectively without being completely rude.

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

So this thread is not even 2 pages long and there's already drama... huh.
Well I guess I'll post to keep updated since this seems to be interesting.

I hope you accomplish your goals.

Best of luck.