Kitty Corp Meow Mix Forums

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Hacking => Character Vertexes and Textures => Topic started by: 123123sora on May 31, 2015, 03:29:36 AM

Title: Project Libra - Recolors/Reskins - June 1 - S3 Sheik
Post by: 123123sora on May 31, 2015, 03:29:36 AM

This is a recolor/reskin project with the goal of making many recolors of stages, characters, and maybe even more. These reskins will consist of being mostly red and teal/cyan. Each character will come with a CSP, BP, and stock icon at least.

Right now I need:
-People that are bored/interested enough to help texture
-Someone to make a banner template that looks better than the current one

TABLE OF CONTENTS (use ctrl+f to find them easier! Each heading will have /-/)

PROGRESS
UPDATES
SMASH 3/C RESKINS
vBRAWL/OTHER CHARACTERS
STAGES
OTHER
BANNER TEMPLATE/INFO


/-/PROGRESS\-\
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


/-/UPDATES\-\
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


/-/SMASH 3/C RESKINS\-\
Click the banners to be brought to the download.

LINK(http://i.imgur.com/efB8Vao.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/lBkvT2Z.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208618)

ZELDA(http://i.imgur.com/rSoW8Of.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/NDGGAQr.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208622)

SHEIK(http://i.imgur.com/5K5s6pz.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/0pf5E2j.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208637)

PIKACHU(http://i.imgur.com/mqUGrYj.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/WnYyZXe.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208624)

/-/vBRAWL/OTHER CHARACTERS\-\

/-/STAGES\-\

FINAL DESTINATION
(http://i.imgur.com/aovfMIg.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208623)

/-/OTHER\-\
//Coming soon\\

/-/BANNER TEMPLATE/INFO\-\
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I hope you enjoy what I have so far ^^
Title: Re: Project Libra - May 30th - Zelda and OoT Link to start it off!
Post by: Ricky (Br3) on May 31, 2015, 03:52:59 AM
413 points for Homestuck reference
Title: Re: Project Libra - May 30th - Zelda and OoT Link to start it off!
Post by: 123123sora on May 31, 2015, 04:38:55 AM
Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on May 31, 2015, 03:52:59 AM
413 points for Homestuck reference
Lol yeah, the color scheme is based on terezi. Red and teal is a badass color combo imo so i thought this would be fun to do :)

And originally this was going to be called project dragon (TZ's Lusus) but i thought that would get confusing.

I notice that there are actually a lot of homestucks on KC-MM.
Title: Re: Project Libra - Recolors/Reskins - June 1 - S3 Sheik
Post by: Try4se on June 09, 2015, 08:00:52 PM
I'm not quite sure I understand what kind of banner you're looking for, the current one is pretty clean and nice looking.
(http://www.freewebs.com/try4se/tamplate.png)

I did a quick one with slanty edges.

Also this is for conveniency's sake.
(http://www.freewebs.com/try4se/tamplate2.png)

If you decide you want to use either of these, just upload it them to something, as I'm probably going to delete it
Title: Re: Project Libra - Recolors/Reskins - June 1 - S3 Sheik
Post by: 123123sora on June 10, 2015, 03:40:03 AM
Quote from: Try4se on June 09, 2015, 08:00:52 PM
I'm not quite sure I understand what kind of banner you're looking for, the current one is pretty clean and nice looking.
(http://www.freewebs.com/try4se/tamplate.png)

I did a quick one with slanty edges.

Also this is for conveniency's sake.
(http://www.freewebs.com/try4se/tamplate2.png)

If you decide you want to use either of these, just upload it them to something, as I'm probably going to delete it

Hey, thanks a lot! I might use it... I didnt know if the one i had made was good-enough looking since they were just rectangles lol
Title: Re: Project Libra - Recolors/Reskins - June 1 - S3 Sheik
Post by: Try4se on June 11, 2015, 12:03:36 AM
So I went to recolor the pirate hat in these colors for pikachu, but instead grabbed ash's hat, so here's this version.

(http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab353/Try4se/Smash/BrawlVaultPreview/librapikachuash%203.jpg) (http://s879.photobucket.com/user/Try4se/media/Smash/BrawlVaultPreview/librapikachuash%203.jpg.html)

The pirate hat I wanted

(http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab353/Try4se/Smash/BrawlVaultPreview/al_150610_2042.bin.out.jpg) (http://s879.photobucket.com/user/Try4se/media/Smash/BrawlVaultPreview/al_150610_2042.bin.out.jpg.html)

Shoot me a message if you want the textures for the hats, since it's not really my work I can send it to you later to upload.
Title: Re: Project Libra - Recolors/Reskins - June 1 - S3 Sheik
Post by: 123123sora on June 11, 2015, 01:42:22 AM
Quote from: Try4se on June 11, 2015, 12:03:36 AM
So I went to recolor the pirate hat in these colors for pikachu, but instead grabbed ash's hat, so here's this version.

(http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab353/Try4se/Smash/BrawlVaultPreview/librapikachuash%203.jpg) (http://s879.photobucket.com/user/Try4se/media/Smash/BrawlVaultPreview/librapikachuash%203.jpg.html)

The pirate hat I wanted

(http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab353/Try4se/Smash/BrawlVaultPreview/al_150610_2042.bin.out.jpg) (http://s879.photobucket.com/user/Try4se/media/Smash/BrawlVaultPreview/al_150610_2042.bin.out.jpg.html)

Shoot me a message if you want the textures for the hats, since it's not really my work I can send it to you later to upload.

Thanks, they look pretty neat!
Title: Re: Project Libra - Recolors/Reskins - June 1 - S3 Sheik
Post by: Zmubashir25 on June 12, 2015, 12:54:14 AM
Are You still looking for help on this?
Title: Re: Project Libra - Recolors/Reskins - June 1 - S3 Sheik
Post by: 123123sora on June 13, 2015, 12:36:35 AM
Quote from: Zmubashir25 on June 12, 2015, 12:54:14 AM
Are You still looking for help on this?

You can help if you want!
Title: Re: Project Libra - Recolors/Reskins - June 1 - S3 Sheik
Post by: Zmubashir25 on June 16, 2015, 04:50:24 PM
Thanks! What do you want me to help with first?