Project Libra - Recolors/Reskins - June 1 - S3 Sheik

Started by 123123sora, May 31, 2015, 03:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 31, 2015, 03:29:36 AM Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 02:25:34 AM by 123123sora

This is a recolor/reskin project with the goal of making many recolors of stages, characters, and maybe even more. These reskins will consist of being mostly red and teal/cyan. Each character will come with a CSP, BP, and stock icon at least.

Right now I need:
-People that are bored/interested enough to help texture
-Someone to make a banner template that looks better than the current one

TABLE OF CONTENTS (use ctrl+f to find them easier! Each heading will have /-/)

PROGRESS
UPDATES
SMASH 3/C RESKINS
vBRAWL/OTHER CHARACTERS
STAGES
OTHER
BANNER TEMPLATE/INFO


/-/PROGRESS\-\
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


/-/UPDATES\-\
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


/-/SMASH 3/C RESKINS\-\
Click the banners to be brought to the download.

LINK


ZELDA


SHEIK


PIKACHU


/-/vBRAWL/OTHER CHARACTERS\-\

/-/STAGES\-\

FINAL DESTINATION


/-/OTHER\-\
//Coming soon\\

/-/BANNER TEMPLATE/INFO\-\
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I hope you enjoy what I have so far ^^

413 points for Homestuck reference
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on May 31, 2015, 03:52:59 AM
413 points for Homestuck reference
Lol yeah, the color scheme is based on terezi. Red and teal is a badass color combo imo so i thought this would be fun to do :)

And originally this was going to be called project dragon (TZ's Lusus) but i thought that would get confusing.

I notice that there are actually a lot of homestucks on KC-MM.

I'm not quite sure I understand what kind of banner you're looking for, the current one is pretty clean and nice looking.


I did a quick one with slanty edges.

Also this is for conveniency's sake.


If you decide you want to use either of these, just upload it them to something, as I'm probably going to delete it

Quote from: Try4se on June 09, 2015, 08:00:52 PM
I'm not quite sure I understand what kind of banner you're looking for, the current one is pretty clean and nice looking.


I did a quick one with slanty edges.

Also this is for conveniency's sake.


If you decide you want to use either of these, just upload it them to something, as I'm probably going to delete it

Hey, thanks a lot! I might use it... I didnt know if the one i had made was good-enough looking since they were just rectangles lol

So I went to recolor the pirate hat in these colors for pikachu, but instead grabbed ash's hat, so here's this version.



The pirate hat I wanted



Shoot me a message if you want the textures for the hats, since it's not really my work I can send it to you later to upload.

Quote from: Try4se on June 11, 2015, 12:03:36 AM
So I went to recolor the pirate hat in these colors for pikachu, but instead grabbed ash's hat, so here's this version.



The pirate hat I wanted



Shoot me a message if you want the textures for the hats, since it's not really my work I can send it to you later to upload.

Thanks, they look pretty neat!

Are You still looking for help on this?

Im a fairly new hacker here on the vault. Csp, texture, Css, sss, battle portraits, i will take requests for those. (once in a while stage editor parts)


June 16, 2015, 04:50:24 PM #9 Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 04:40:42 PM by Zmubashir25
Thanks! What do you want me to help with first?

Im a fairly new hacker here on the vault. Csp, texture, Css, sss, battle portraits, i will take requests for those. (once in a while stage editor parts)