Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Swift Red

#1
Looks awesome, Thank you!
#2
I like Zelda's, Great Job!
#3
Quote from: arcray20 on August 03, 2012, 07:19:21 PM
what? im not sure i understand.
Camera could never rotate, even while pausing during his final smash.
#4
Quote from: Kuro Neko XIII on August 03, 2012, 04:56:28 AM
The People have spoken! Lucario's Final Smash will be given a Birds Eye view. After I do a few fixes, I'll release the Final Smash tomorrow.

Awesome! I look forward to it. Thanks Kuro Neko. :D
#5
Quote from: Kuro Neko XIII on August 03, 2012, 01:58:38 AM
This Morning it was Normal over Yours...
I wasn't here this morning. Oh well, in any case it is ahead now. xD
#6
Seems my idea is quite popular for Lucario. Hopefully it wins the poll. :D
#7
Just a thought for lucario, not sure if it is possible or not. Can you have the final smash happen from lucario's point of view? Like a top down view and the camera follows the direction of the beam. (left and right) Would be amazing to see something like this.
#8
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cinematic Final Smahes
July 30, 2012, 10:27:48 PM
These are amazing Kuro Neko. To top it off you even did my favorite character first :D . Also if I may put in a request, may I ask for Zelda.

Thank you so much for these, I love them.
#9
What I gave most of the weight to each piece is as follows:

LArmJb, RArmJb, NeckN, Ponytail03N, BustN, HipN.

As for the legs I put them into 3 parts.
High parts of the legs had RLegJ and LLegJ.
Knee parts had RKneeJ and LKneeJ.
Feet had RToeJ and LToeJ.

I can send you the files if you would like to have a look.
#10
I did rotate and they looked fine but they were mostly the isolated movements. (One thing moving at a time)

When we get in the motion everything is kinda splattered so I'm not sure what I did wrong.
#11
Ok so I thought things went pretty well in 3ds max and saved my work onto my character.
I brought up brawl box and this is how it looked.



Pretty good so far. Then.....



This doesn't look to good............



And finally........



Rig looked pretty good in 3ds max and then as soon as I look at animations in brawl box she just explodes.

Any advice?
#12
Quote from: toonlink444 on May 29, 2012, 03:16:36 PM
No problem it should be up soon.
Edit: Just finished. I'm editing and converting now
Edit2: Hey BJ if you like it can you put it in the main tutorial. That would be great.

Post Merge: May 29, 2012, 05:29:36 PM

Alright Part 1 is uploaded. Please don't merge this post with the last.
Part one:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Part two:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thank you very much for this. It made it much clearer to me.
#13
Quote from: toonlink444 on May 28, 2012, 11:51:19 PM
I have a few vid tutorials on on YouTube channel of mine. Want a rigging tutorial? I can do that if you want
Yes that would be most appreciated. Thank you. :D
#14
Quote from: Segab on May 28, 2012, 11:24:22 PM
You two probably need a rigging tutorial, not a model importing tutorial. The model importing parts are really clear and imaged.
And honestly, I learned how to rig using this tutorial. I had no idea how rigging worked before.

Just a rigging tutorial would be fine with me, I understand everything else very well.
A video example of rigging even just a few pieces of a body would be helpful as well.
#15
^ I support the above.

I mostly get it but then I screw up entirely at the rigging. It just does not make much sense to me at that point.

I try rigging but the model does not look all that proper in the end.