Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - nernerman

#1
Well I certainly have nothing better going on, besides work. Sign me up...
#2
This is why I have started slowly stopped uploading things, no matter what happens someone whines, and then it goes to that hate blog yada yada and so forth. It's a never ending cycle.

Post Merge: February 01, 2014, 08:31:21 AM

What pisses me off more, is this "over saturation" thing that is getting popular/annoying was my thing before Smash 4 was announced. Now anytime I post anything, I look like an [censored].
#3
Just because this GodOfAll5577 is trying to troll, I will keep his/her random report on my hack unless it seems too offensive.
#4
I think that Ganondorf with taunt that equips the sword, and that giant Charizard was pretty sweet.
#5
I feel like this topic has shown up many times
#6
Programming / Re: cBliss v1.5 [16?]
September 25, 2013, 12:33:49 AM
Thanks pal.
#7
Programming / Re: cBliss v1.5 [16?]
September 24, 2013, 05:34:06 AM
I am not sure if this has been asked yet, but does Jigglypuff need any certain models in order for it to work? I used the regular Fitpurin00 with altered textures. and it seems that blue goes unchanged but green freezes.
#8
Keeping tabs on this page now. Love the Ground Zeroes Big Boss!
#9
Wow. Just to think the reason I couldn't get it to work is just because I spelled the "char_bust_tex" folder wrong. Just one little screw up can blow everything over.
#10
No matter what I do, I always seem to run into the problem of freezing at the results screen.
#11
Programming / Re: cBliss
May 29, 2013, 07:38:19 PM
Quote from: LC-DDM on May 29, 2013, 07:19:44 PM
Did you use the STGRESULT that comes with the kit?

Now that you mention it I did but at the same time I didn't. Call me a goof ball for this one, but rushing myself to get it all into my folders I found that I put the STGRESULT in the sound folder by mistake, either way thanks for bringing that to my attention.
#12
Programming / Re: cBliss
May 29, 2013, 07:12:32 PM
I am only having one tiny issue. It freezes at the results screen. I am assuming I have missed something somewhere?
#13
Programming / Re: cBliss
May 29, 2013, 04:57:16 AM
One big question I have. So how would I get the extra textures on Dolphin?
#14
I'll especially still play Brawl if the new one doesn't have Snake in it.
#15
Quote from: KingJigglyTits on May 18, 2013, 06:26:19 PM
I'd like to use something from Jurassic Park, but Video Game music tends to be easier to loop than Film music. I also think it would be a bit too mainstream to use Jurassic Park music for the video. :/

Ah. Ok, it shows that I am bit too exited over this lol