Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - ZURRIKU

#1
Quote from: DocStrange on June 23, 2011, 04:00:07 AM
There aren't any Roxas hacks for Marth.
Well then someone can make one <_<
#2
I think this would be good but to me it seems like a clone cloud with "Some" different moves
#3
I think you should make a sage mode also for a other psa like basicly the same naruto psa but when he reaches 100% and does his down taunt he goes sage mode instead of the fox
#4
I have a psa that i think would be good if you wanna see it just click the link in my sig
#5
Quote from: Anonymous on June 23, 2011, 02:33:55 AM
Or you could whip out the roxas costume so pit is roxas
Or you can make Roxas a alternate costume for Marth
#6
I dont think this is a final version i think it will be done after the bug is fixed but still even with that little minor bug i think this psa is the best mario psa i have ever seen
#7
Gunner
------------------
UP SMASH- Snakes Up Smash except with he fires a bullet upwards that falls down
DOWN SMASH-Ikes Down Smash except he fires bullets instead of swinging his sword
DOWN B- Teleport?
UP Air A Attack- I think his up air should be he shoots a diagonal bullet

Sword Master
--------------------
UP SMASH-  He does a handstand and does a kick upwards
DOWN SMASH- No Idea ._.
DOWN B- Counter
UP Air A Attack- Ikes up air attack but the sword swings faster