Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Good job for a first hacl :P
Defo needs some work on the animations but some of them like strike raid and thunder work really well for Sora. Keep it up!

yeah then ppl can get Sora while ppl can get Goku over Pit(then i am done with him) :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Looks awesome so far. May wanna fix the jump in the future

Junst need some more work and different way to use magic, because the magic attacks are not really... cool, I mean, so different from KH.

June 19, 2011, 06:19:53 PM #19 Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 06:33:49 PM by Anonymous
Quote from: BeHappy on June 19, 2011, 06:14:41 PM
Junst need some more work and different way to use magic, because the magic attacks are not really... cool, I mean, so different from KH.
I'm removing them (except cure, which will jopfully have a new GFX) replacing with fire edge, ice storm, and (maybe) thunder dive. I also put strike raid over N-B and replaced the F-tilt with chain rave. I think I also fixed the idle animations, but I havn't tested it yet

Unfortunatly, I have no idea what to change the N-air to...

Quote from: Anonymous on June 19, 2011, 06:19:53 PM
I'm removing them (except cure, which will jopfully have a new GFX) replacing with fire edge, ice storm, and (maybe) thunder dive. I also put strike raid over N-B and replaced the F-tilt with chain rave. I think I also fixed the idle animations, but I havn't tested it yet

Unfortunatly, I have no idea what to change the N-air to...

Cool, hope your project comes out soon.

June 20, 2011, 01:26:54 PM #21 Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 06:00:40 PM by neox-the-neobian
this is a interesting psa although sdooms is right about it all

June 20, 2011, 03:55:51 PM #22 Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 10:03:54 PM by Anonymous
Quote from: neox-the-neobian on June 20, 2011, 01:26:54 PM(saveing spot for later)
Uhhhh.... what?
anyway, poll at the top. I need help with the AAA combo, I found something here on how to do it, but I didn't quite understand, and messed it up :O And my new cure GFX won't load (link's fairy edit)
It loads, but it is very messed up

Umm.....That waiting animation seems a little off....Do you want mine? As soon as I seen the Sora vertex over Marth I made a quick wait animation (well two actually) but never did anything with them.

Here's a preview

That's the one that I made for the wait1

Wait 2 is a KH2 animation attempt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Then it just leads back to his normal wait smoothy.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

June 20, 2011, 11:59:52 PM #24 Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 12:01:55 AM by cyberdark
Quote from: Anonymous on June 18, 2011, 04:41:12 PM
I can't use codes with riivolution for some reason :/
I can use codes now, but I think roxas works better over pit
here you go http://www.mediafire.com/?8vj8809jx1nc8po with this you can use codes
made by by BeyondYou

June 21, 2011, 12:14:55 AM #25 Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 12:25:13 AM by Anonymous
Quote from: cyberdark on June 20, 2011, 11:59:52 PMhere you go http://www.mediafire.com/?8vj8809jx1nc8po with this you can use codes
I really appreciate you trying to help, but diedhammer already helped me out, and I can now use codes. Still, thanks anyway!

Quote from: BigBadBooya on June 20, 2011, 10:06:35 PM
Umm.....That waiting animation seems a little off....Do you want mine? As soon as I seen the Sora vertex over Marth I made a quick wait animation (well two actually) but never did anything with them.

Here's a preview

That's the one that I made for the wait1

Wait 2 is a KH2 animation attempt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Then it just leads back to his normal wait smoothy.
Oh, wow! That's awesome! sure, I'll make sure to credit you!

... oh no. now im gonna have to pick either sora (Marth) or Sora (Pit) XD


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on June 23, 2011, 01:29:30 AM
... oh no. now im gonna have to pick either sora (Marth) or Sora (Pit) XD

Or you could whip out the roxas costume so pit is roxas

Quote from: Anonymous on June 23, 2011, 02:33:55 AM
Or you could whip out the roxas costume so pit is roxas
Or you can make Roxas a alternate costume for Marth

Quote from: ZURRIKU on June 23, 2011, 02:53:47 AM
Or you can make Roxas a alternate costume for Marth

There aren't any Roxas hacks for Marth.