Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Lillith

#1
The Data Partition stuff in the Resources page, I'd assume.
#2
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
August 13, 2020, 07:20:51 AM
Ah. Damn. I don't really remember how to do cosmetic stuff currently since i've not really done it in a while. sorry. ;_;
#3
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
August 13, 2020, 04:25:32 AM
That's offset 0D (You have it set to F2 there) which controls character count. You'd be able to use a calculator or something find out what number you need (Mostly just to convert from Decimal to Hex)
As for cosmetics, inconsistent how?
#4
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
August 13, 2020, 01:41:45 AM
Looks as if it should work.

Needing to use a CSS code likely means some files are missing. I think it was one of the 'common' files for how the CSS works.
#5
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
August 12, 2020, 10:36:54 PM
It's a bit redundant to have a CSS code thing if you're using the CSSRoster.dat and it seems like three bytes are missing from it? Unfortunately changing the filesize of it at all will break things so you'd need to either restart or just add bytes back (Copy three sets of zeroes then pasting after should do that.)
Uh.... you shouldn't backspace at all for hex editing, just replace any mistakes.
#6
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
August 12, 2020, 08:16:40 AM
Could also just fill to 100 with just Random, it's what I do whenever I need to fill spots for whatever reason, haha.
#7
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
August 06, 2020, 12:44:40 AM
This is mostly due to weird placements of things-- that's why I'd mentioned it shouldn't really be used unless you've already got 100+ slots used so uh... If you fill them out it should work.
#8
Ooooh, I love the Zelda, Samus and Link a lot. Neeeeat.
#9
Help / Re: I need help with Animations
May 23, 2020, 11:44:00 PM
Right in the 'Resources' page at the top you'll find Data Partition 2 at the bottom of that page, sorting through fighter folders will get you to the proper MotionEtc file that holds all of a character's animations (and article models) ... although as a transforming character it might just be a Motion file.
#10
Help / Re: What Gecko codes should I use?
May 08, 2020, 12:11:45 AM
There is also the 'English' menu at the bottom of the sidebar on JOJI's site with a lot of it already translated if you'd missed that, haha.
#11
Woah, that looks really really close now. Cooooool.
#12
Project M just used a code for that-- that's all.
Sopo's just a separate character ID already in the game.
#13
Help / Re: Add Sheik new External GFX
February 16, 2020, 09:34:48 PM
If you use JOJI's graphical effects code you'd be able to use it as is just by adding stuff, although, aside from that you'd need to rename her ef file to like, a Subspace enemy or something.
#14
Oh wow, new Zelda. old zelda? New old? Old new? hmmmm.
Will definitely love to see how they progress!
#15
General Hacking Discussion / Re: is Brawl Vault dead?
January 19, 2020, 08:22:58 AM
The forum part of it just seems dead in general to me, although there are people still uploading stuff.
Apparently, there's a Discord, but I don't really care enough about Discord at all to follow it, too messy and easy to lose everything compared to an actual forum.