I need help with Animations

Started by RoyalTheCatGames, May 23, 2020, 09:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sorry if this is a stupid question or if it ha a very obvious answer but how do I get Wario's animations? I'm new to the site and I'm quite confused and I don't know how I can get Wario's animations for a model. If anyone is able to, could you link them to me or give me a sort of a guide? Again, I apologise if this is  silly queston.

Right in the 'Resources' page at the top you'll find Data Partition 2 at the bottom of that page, sorting through fighter folders will get you to the proper MotionEtc file that holds all of a character's animations (and article models) ... although as a transforming character it might just be a Motion file.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!