Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Elfo4454

#1
WOW!!! Your Vegeta pack its incredible!!! I'm going to use it just now. Thanks and very good work ^^

(And I prefer them without brawl texture, with the original textures are better I think)
#2
Beat would be great...
#3
Lucario with Sora´s clothes would be great. And with the Organization XIII too.
#4
WOW!!! Rock Lee Rules.
#5
Model Imports / Re: Neku RELEASED!!!!!!!!
February 05, 2012, 09:05:02 AM
Whooooa!!! Your Neku it´s incredible!!! You are the best, its amazing.
#6
You are incredible!!! I Like all yours hacks, i can´t wait for play them. Thanks for all your work.
Are you going to make Kratos Aurion?? It would be fantastic.
#7
LLoyd looks kinda well. Definitely, I have to prove it.
#8
Roxas is... Amazing!!! I like it so much!! :af:
#9
Programming / Re: Mewtwo2000's Tools
August 06, 2011, 10:30:48 AM
Your GCT Fusionizer its very good!! I use it and its fantastic to fuse gct files into one and add codes to my true GCT. Thanks for all.