ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

LLoyd looks kinda well. Definitely, I have to prove it.


Quote from: dRage on November 09, 2011, 08:34:08 AMI could have easily gotten you the actual sword models from ToS2, I just wasn't aware that you needed 'em. If you still want them, let me know and I'll rip them once I get home.

yeah send them to me, i will add them when i make lloyd v2, dont count on lloyd v2 for awhile though, pit sucks to rig.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 09, 2011, 04:29:58 PMI fixed the sword texture. (Pretty much. I could make it a bit more accurate but I don't feel like it.) Also, I can't adjust Lloyd's swords... They're just attached to his hands. Was that supposed to happen or was it something you forgot? And his blades are rotated off in his T-stance. (The edge of his swords should be faced outward. Currently they're faced downwards). Just thought you should know.

i cant fix it, i would have too remake him entirely.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Well... That sucks to PSA... (I was really hoping It'd work...)

Also, why is the base model scaled to 0.3 something and not 1?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Gravity Hammer is RELEASED.

New project teaser might be posted today as well.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Android 18 over Zelda preview, i figured out how to fix BT3 models. =D

more to come soon.



Yes. ItalianStallion will be making an HD texture her.  :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 11, 2011, 10:24:16 PM
Android 18 over Zelda preview, i figured out how to fix BT3 models. =D



Holy [censored] you just made my day, week, month, and all that by doing this now. I [censored]ing love you brother!

Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 11, 2011, 10:24:16 PM
Yes. ItalianStallion will be making an HD texture her.  :P

No [censored]. =D

I'll drop all my projects in a second for this sexy [censored].

Quote from: Mariodk on November 11, 2011, 10:25:44 PMawesome :D

and of course mariodk is the 1st to comment on a dbz import :P

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 11, 2011, 10:29:28 PMHoly [censored] you just made my day, week, month, and all that by doing this now. I [censored] love you brother! No [censored]. =D I'll drop all my projects in a second for this sexy [censored].

I knew youd love it :P im going to probably send her to you tomorrow so you can start hd-ifying her.

More progress:

still need to rig the waist and arms. she was much easier than Lloyd suprisingly. what you see here only took 2 hours.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


great work as always ss any chance you would do charmande next? i cant get 3ds max on my laptop DX i have a flamedramon model i want to import of captin falcon
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

Quote from: lithium on November 13, 2011, 07:52:50 AMgreat work as always ss any chance you would do charmande next? i cant get 3ds max on my laptop DX i have a flamedramon model i want to import of captin falcon

i tried to import charmander but i couldnt get the eye textures to display in max correctly, i will figure it out someday though. I had to download the latest service pack on my pc to get it working for me.

@ everyone

18 is almost done, the arms are the last of it but they are giving me major bull[censored]. :( if anyone wants to rig them for me will be collabed.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I fixed 18's arms! just need to rig the hands and shoulders correctly then send it to stallion to texture, and i will add a metal texture.

Vegito is next.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


AWESOME VEGITO :D
Gotenks´s awesome dad
please over CF
so i can port the model to be used for Goku PSA over pit too  :af2:(with SSJ mode)
just send me the model of vegito then you is done (normal and SSJ) so i can get vegito to work with SSJ mode for goku over pit
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 21, 2011, 06:59:56 PMAWESOME VEGITO :D Gotenks´s awesome dad please over CF so i can port the model to be used for Goku over pit too  :af2:

yep he will be over Captain Falcon, i will probably use and edit beyond's goku's textures to make him brawl styled.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Android 18 looks so [censored]ing sweet.
So. [censored]ing. Sweet. I love you. I love you, really.
No [censored]ing homo, I love 18 more.
I'm hyped as [censored]. For Vegito too.
Thank you. Thank you.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!