Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - SSBBFREAK18

#1
Can this/is this compatible with any of the stage expansion hacks currently?  Because I was trying to do one that I downloaded quite sometime ago, (Before I added cBliss) it worked fine, but for whatever reason I didn't add it to the new files cause I started fresh sometime back and wanted to apply it but... beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.... so is there a way to have both work?
#2
Quote from: blazingflare on May 30, 2013, 04:04:39 AM
There is already a LttP toon link. I don't think I would add any more unless I ran out of other textures. I might be able to make a picky minch texture for Lucas, but I don't know what a picky minch is :-\. I am not going to use shadow mario because I would like to avoid emerald textures.


I am not so sure about the pinkish purple peach. It is a little too similar to regular peach. I really like that grey peach though. consider it added.
Edit: The Link to the peach files just takes me to my mediafire page  :-\

Fixed the link!  Sorry bout that :(
#4
Stages / Re: Stage Workshop
May 30, 2013, 03:33:40 AM
Somebody pleeeeease finish Bowser's Keep!! D: I would but I'm a total n00b
#5
I've got two Peach's I can give to you :) do I just upload them and give you the links or do I just PM them to you?
#6
Programming / Re: cBliss
May 29, 2013, 08:36:34 PM
Quote
Troubleshoot HALP!!!
-Beeeeeeeeeeeeep = your hack is bad
-Silent Freeze = game is trying to load a file and couldn't find it. Make sure you named everything correctly and replaced the correct costume. Also make sure you have both the .pcs and .pac.


I used your .gct you included and all, but it still froze on the character selection screen, not the loading of characters or anything like that... so what did I do wrong?  It's as soon as I click over to one of the new slots, if I load one of the normal ones, everything is fine..
#7
Stages / Re: Stage Workshop
May 21, 2013, 02:25:26 PM
Quote from: fake_jokekid on May 21, 2013, 01:58:27 PM
never been a fan of hanenbow...

To be honest neither have I, but because you can't put music on the Hanenbow hacks and can't make the characters 3D I figured I'd just make a new one that made it a bit fresher :)
#8
Stages / Re: Stage Workshop
May 20, 2013, 07:14:18 AM
My very first stage in the works :) I'm making a Hanenbow II stage, based off of another setup for that minigame on Electroplankton, I need to raise the trees and try to find a way to delete those extra trees or make them invisible because I don't need/want them but they're connected to my two main bottom trees... any suggestions or help on that part?  
I'm just really excited it's going this well so far for my 1st stage :D