cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
Yeah but only for Pikachu, Jigglypuff and Sonic. I may be wrong but it seemed to fix it for me.

Can you send me a Link to download them?  I can't find the mediafire ISO dump


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U


Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on June 03, 2013, 11:30:44 PM
Can you send me a Link to download them?  I can't find the mediafire ISO dump
Here you go

Thank you  :happy:


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

okay i have everything in and stuff but i lost my stage expasion and the stages dont even load up any way to fix that i use riivo
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri


Okay!

Got it up and running!

-I can CONFIRM it works with Mr. MW's 3.5.3 file patch code. Like Wariomanx said, using GCT Fusionizer is the best way to combine the two GCTs. Just remember that RSB4 is the PRIMARY folder that loads first, RSBE is the SECONDARY folder. Thanks blazingflare for your "filler pack" It made it quick and easy to test out the second folder.

-Not sure if it's maybe because I'm using an older release of the Classic Stage Expansion (I've already altered and swapped out some stages which is why I've been slow to update), but for what I had, all the stage icons are in the common5.pac, I had to extract MISCData80.brres and place it in the scselmap.pac

-Haven't had a chance to test them all out. Got a silent freeze when trying a pikachu texture, but loaded another one just fine. What other files are recommended to prevent freeziing, the spy and entry pacs, right?

Quote from: ASF1nk on June 03, 2013, 10:57:18 AM
I'm still debating Weather to post the codes so characters load from their default offsets + cBliss. [Character's using their default for teams again and vBrawl costume order]

So characters that used default as a team color would be back to normal,etc.
I'll probably wait a little more for things to settle, so I don't confuse people with new codes though.


I'd personally like that to happen. Otherwise, I'd have to make it for myself at some point. Not a big deal though, I've been messing with it and it's fun to edit.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

June 04, 2013, 04:35:22 AM #294 Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 06:06:01 AM by shadowXtreme
Problems

4 marios in the same match freezes after it ends, even if the chars loads from the iso or the sd.  3 , 2. or 1 marios dont freeze
4 yoshis freezes before the game start. even if the chars loads from the iso or the sd
3, 2, or 1 yoshis dont freeze
4 diddy kong freezes before the game start. even if the chars loads from the iso or the sd
3,2, or 1 diddys dont freeze
3 marios and 1 yoshi, freezes.. sometimes
erased moddified selmap and tried again, same issues

Then I thought that I F---d up my iso, so I loaded the game without codes, and I didnt had any problem
and then I thought that I F---d up my selcharacter and selmap files, so I used CBLISS 1.5 default ones.. beeeeeeeep again

I want to try with CBLISS 1.1 codeset. I was happy with that codeset, I want to test with it
I tested with It. and I have the same Issues, well I want to test with CBLISS 1.1 KIT, not just the code..
i Tested CBLISS 1.1 codes ONLY, and it CBLISS worked with no ISSUES, ussing and not using CBLISS 1.1 kit

the colors or order are not relevant.. it just beeps when 4 copies of the chars i mentioned ar in  game, or after the match ends in the case of mario

I used normal and custom stages.. I have the same issues ..
i had tested 10 characters, the ones that I mentioned have issues only

Im using CBLISS 1.5

EDIT:

I FOUND THE REASON OF MY FREEZING ISSUES, after I tested FPC 3.5.3 with CBLISS 1.1 codeset.. My game frozee in the marios yoshis and diddys matches again... so my conclusssion is..

FILE PATCH CODE 3.5.3 is not compatible with CBLISS codeset...
well I can finally die.. lol




Can this/is this compatible with any of the stage expansion hacks currently?  Because I was trying to do one that I downloaded quite sometime ago, (Before I added cBliss) it worked fine, but for whatever reason I didn't add it to the new files cause I started fresh sometime back and wanted to apply it but... beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.... so is there a way to have both work?
Dixie Kong for SSB4!!

Check it out guys :D http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14545&Moderated=0 After the headache of trying to combine those 2 perfectly, I feinally managed to do it, I'm not sure if this works with Project M or Riivolution, but this should be all you need to combine the cBliss and Melee/64 Expansion pack

Quote from: SSBBFREAK18 on June 04, 2013, 06:28:41 AM
Can this/is this compatible with any of the stage expansion hacks currently?  Because I was trying to do one that I downloaded quite sometime ago, (Before I added cBliss) it worked fine, but for whatever reason I didn't add it to the new files cause I started fresh sometime back and wanted to apply it but... beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.... so is there a way to have both work?
THEY WORK, I use the +37 stage expansion, and dantarion expansion pack.. both work with CBLISS

June 04, 2013, 07:47:19 AM #299 Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 07:48:50 AM by Choppasmith
Quote from: shadowXtreme on June 04, 2013, 04:35:22 AM
Problems

4 marios in the same match freezes after it ends, even if the chars loads from the iso or the sd.  3 , 2. or 1 marios dont freeze
4 yoshis freezes before the game start. even if the chars loads from the iso or the sd
3, 2, or 1 yoshis dont freeze
4 diddy kong freezes before the game start. even if the chars loads from the iso or the sd
3,2, or 1 diddys dont freeze
3 marios and 1 yoshi, freezes.. sometimes
erased moddified selmap and tried again, same issues

Then I thought that I F---d up my iso, so I loaded the game without codes, and I didnt had any problem
and then I thought that I F---d up my selcharacter and selmap files, so I used CBLISS 1.5 default ones.. beeeeeeeep again

I want to try with CBLISS 1.1 codeset. I was happy with that codeset, I want to test with it
I tested with It. and I have the same Issues, well I want to test with CBLISS 1.1 KIT, not just the code..
i Tested CBLISS 1.1 codes ONLY, and it CBLISS worked with no ISSUES, ussing and not using CBLISS 1.1 kit

the colors or order are not relevant.. it just beeps when 4 copies of the chars i mentioned ar in  game, or after the match ends in the case of mario

I used normal and custom stages.. I have the same issues ..
i had tested 10 characters, the ones that I mentioned have issues only

Im using CBLISS 1.5

EDIT:

I FOUND THE REASON OF MY FREEZING ISSUES, after I tested FPC 3.5.3 with CBLISS 1.1 codeset.. My game frozee in the marios yoshis and diddys matches again... so my conclusssion is..

FILE PATCH CODE 3.5.3 is not compatible with CBLISS codeset...
well I can finally die.. lol




Hmm, I'll have to try it with 3 or four of the same character. I've gotten a couple of random "silent freezes" (freezes on the SSS after the stage is selected) but it seems to work for me for the most part. If it is the 3.5.3 code, I think it's an acceptable .