Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - BroidiTR1

#1
v9
#2
You need "Result Screen" stage (STGRESULT.pac) and edit it with Brawlbox.
If you download that my "BIG CSP pack", go and read that "README !" file.
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6346/46337293.jpg
#3
I just download it and it works, Im' not the only one who can download it. I don't know why you can't download it, try different internet browser. it...
#4
(!!NO MORE PREVIEW PICTURES ANY NEW UPDATES!!) Now on, check out the "Last Edit: date" for the new updates.
#5
X:\Private\Wii\App\RSBE\pf\info\portrite\InfFace###.brres
(RSBE: NTSC users, RSBE: PAL users)

DOWNLOAD include also README file where's more info.
#6
Kept you waiting, huh? v7 IS HERE!! This is the only place where you can download THOSE cool CPSs!! ENJOY!!!!!!!! :D
#7
ONE LAST THING:
Any ideas how to change PSA's "dying SFX"?
I'm still testing this "Peachs Cinematic Final Smash" SPA, this time I have change every SFX's NTSC to PAL. PSA works perfectly now, only "dying SFX" missing (that shout/scream when Peach fall out of stage).

I have trying to find a solution, so far I have found that I might need to use HEX EDITOR for that. Do you guys have solution for this problem? (I think that Gecko OS dosen't like hex editions, so I'm just glad to get this far for now :) )
#8
;D THANKS Chaoszard!! I got my first NTSC to PAL convert to work (almost perfectly, but I'm a right direction now)! I use that "Smash Attacks (PSA)" program to change NTSC "Peachs Cinematic Final Smash" SPA to PAL version. I only change the FINAL SMASH attack and got it somehow to work (air final smash still not work, but I'm working on it...), this TEST was SUCCESSFUL!! :kdance: Thank again!
#9
I'm PAL user &  :D THIS is just what I have trying to find out: PAL PSA with working SFX in Gecko OS!!! Thanks to this "Hungry Charizard PSA / Moveset V1 (PAL)"! Yeah!! (Down throw still freeze the game...)

The thing is that I have trying to find out that IS IT POSSIBLE to get SFX to work with PSA characters using Gecko OS + PAL. I have made even own topic for that problem: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49142.0

This Hungry Charizard PSA is the first proof for ME that there is a way to get SFX to work with PAL users.

So... Can you help me Chaoszard? I'm interesting to learn HOW to change NTSC PSA to PAL. What I need to do that?
I just realize that it might be easier to mod PAL file that change all SFX in NTSC file. You agree? I'm not coder or really good hacking, just simple BrawlBox user, but I learn.
"Just replaze stuff in NTSC file to PAL file", right, right???...

:/ If there's just a way that every PSA makers make always NTSC & PAL version they hacks. That need to be writed in BRAWL VAULT rules.
#10
I don't take requests.
But if someone can SOLVE this problem: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49142.0 that person have some special treatment.
#11
v6 is here! If you like this pack, I like to hear that :)
#12
Just a another update
#14
NEW UPDATE, v3. ALL CHARACTER HAVE NOW "Stock Icons"! :D
#15
Programming / Re: Brawlbox v0.66b Released
April 15, 2012, 07:51:24 PM
Yeah, I think Yoshi does different anatomy cause T-Rex do have own PSA (take a look of those pics ;D).
I remember that someone is working Metal Gear Rex over this T-Rex, or was it Metal Gear Ray... Thats why I think this Alien Queen might work as well.