BIG CSP pack [MY STYLE] <9>

Started by BroidiTR1, April 09, 2012, 03:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 09, 2012, 03:05:03 PM Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 10:06:00 AM by BroidiTR1
                      > BIG CSP pack [MY STYLE] <
                                                                      by BroidiTR1

                    This pack include NEW (and old) CSPs, In-Game Portraits & Stock Icons of MY favorite characters.

                                                 >>>> DOWNLOAD <<<<

                                                              v9 UPDATED 2013-8-16

                                                 (!!NO MORE PREVIEW PICTURES ANY NEW UPDATES!!)



UPDATED 2012-11-5


UPDATED 2012-8-17

Also this pack include few NEW stage SSSs.


UPDATED 2012-6-30


UPDATED 2012-5-28


UPDATED 2012-5-8
ALL CHARACTER HAVE NOW "Stock Icons"




UPDATED 2012-4-26


This project took me over 3 MONTHS to finish the v1 (and UPDATES still coming)! I search internet most coolest pictures and cut out those backround of every character, line by line, trying to make High Quality pics as possible (so jeah, my back hurts a lot then). If I didn't find a pic that suffice me, I MAKE ONE.
Use those pictures as you want or use already modified files, it's up to you.
First I make those pics only my own use, but this project grows so big that I decide to share this to everyone. There's a few CSP that I didn't do, so I do not get credit for those (I have mention them they folders). So maybe 98,3% to the credits go to ME.

By the way, I'm PAL user and I use "Gecko OS" to launch SSBB hacks.




Mostly I make REMIX of others creations. When I do something, I do it my way, "MY STYLE"! If there's something that I can fix or make looking better, I do it, with style.

So, basically, you just set up your SD with CSPs of your liking which most of them were trimmed by yourself. I believe many other users do this (I do it for my personal use), but I suppose it doesn't hurts to share.

Good job, I guess. :P

Well done on the CSP.

I use a few of them, thanks for sharing them ;D

NEW UPDATE, v3. ALL CHARACTER HAVE NOW "Stock Icons"! :D
Mostly I make REMIX of others creations. When I do something, I do it my way, "MY STYLE"! If there's something that I can fix or make looking better, I do it, with style.

#4 UPDATE!
Mostly I make REMIX of others creations. When I do something, I do it my way, "MY STYLE"! If there's something that I can fix or make looking better, I do it, with style.

Just a another update
Mostly I make REMIX of others creations. When I do something, I do it my way, "MY STYLE"! If there's something that I can fix or make looking better, I do it, with style.

Thanks!! I used almost half of them!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

v6 is here! If you like this pack, I like to hear that :)
Mostly I make REMIX of others creations. When I do something, I do it my way, "MY STYLE"! If there's something that I can fix or make looking better, I do it, with style.

August 17, 2012, 01:47:08 PM #8 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 05:12:13 PM by Red93
Hey man, thanks for doing my Greener Greens! :D Do you take requests?
Also, I know all the hard work that goes into all this stuff--excellent job! Keep it up man.

I don't take requests.
But if someone can SOLVE this problem: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49142.0 that person have some special treatment.
Mostly I make REMIX of others creations. When I do something, I do it my way, "MY STYLE"! If there's something that I can fix or make looking better, I do it, with style.


Kept you waiting, huh? v7 IS HERE!! This is the only place where you can download THOSE cool CPSs!! ENJOY!!!!!!!! :D
Mostly I make REMIX of others creations. When I do something, I do it my way, "MY STYLE"! If there's something that I can fix or make looking better, I do it, with style.


X:\Private\Wii\App\RSBE\pf\info\portrite\InfFace###.brres
(RSBE: NTSC users, RSBE: PAL users)

DOWNLOAD include also README file where's more info.
Mostly I make REMIX of others creations. When I do something, I do it my way, "MY STYLE"! If there's something that I can fix or make looking better, I do it, with style.

(!!NO MORE PREVIEW PICTURES ANY NEW UPDATES!!) Now on, check out the "Last Edit: date" for the new updates.
Mostly I make REMIX of others creations. When I do something, I do it my way, "MY STYLE"! If there's something that I can fix or make looking better, I do it, with style.