Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Don Rene.

#1
Attacks and Animations / Re: Vegeta over Wolf
October 17, 2011, 07:54:35 PM
ATTENTION PEOPLE:

This Thread will be LOCKED until I finish exporting SmashClash's gotenks and KTH's Vegeta
#2
Quote from: KTH on October 17, 2011, 05:39:20 PMCool story bro.Show me in first a vertex you exported.
I'm in school still. I'll show you when i get home. And for the activation code, I typed it in wrong, but now I got it.
#3
@KTH

I can export your Vegeta vertex if your having trouble exporting it.
#4
Quote from: Mariodk on October 16, 2011, 11:46:08 PM
Gotenks is not 100% done yet to be sent to testers
still wanting for vertex or model import so i can revamp animations and then PSA them and hopefully i can get DO back to help me with these ghosts
Hey MarioDK, I have the gotenks model. SmashClash sended me his Gotenks, since Beyond left.
I was gonna export Gotenks, but since I'm at school now, I obviously can't export gotenks. So when i get home, I'll export him.
#5
Is ninja over Lucas? that would be awesome if it was. I could use ninja over Scott Pilgrim PSa's
#7
Attacks and Animations / Vegeta over Wolf
October 15, 2011, 03:36:38 AM
ATTENTION PEOPLE:

This Thread will be LOCKED until I finish exporting SmashClash's gotenks and KTH's Vegeta
[/color]