Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - LeftyGreenMario

#1
"no pic.... yeaa...."

Yes, there are "pic"(s) if that's what it means.

And this is a report referring to bandwidth cap even though the images aren't broken.
#2
Model Imports / Re: Kyouma's 0.84561% divergence: asdasd
September 02, 2013, 09:59:06 PM
Sorry for the wait. I got distracted and nearly forgot I had something to give you.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fz16rur9h2tbq8j/Madoka_Crossdresser.zip

Here are some beautiful pictures of the pretty man to give ya.



EDIT: Damn, I forgot to give him metals, and he doesn't have FS nor moving eyes. But, he does have some facial expressions and his mouth does move. Oh well.
#3
The autorun.inf messes with the automatic window that pops up when you put your SD card in the computer. I don't think it will mess up with your Wii.

I've found this link and this link to get rid of your autorun.inf virus.

I'm not a virus expert, unfortunately, but again, I don't see how the virus can affect the Wii.
#4
I highly doubt that the virus will corrupt your Wii. If the virus corrupts your files, I think the Wii simply won't be able to read the files.

I can't answer your question about the virus affecting your files because there are different viruses that do different things.
#5
Model Imports / Re: Kyouma's 0.84561% divergence: asdasd
September 01, 2013, 02:54:49 AM
Okay, thanks! I'll be sending the Mario soon.  ^-^
#6
Model Imports / Re: Kyouma's 0.84561% divergence: asdasd
September 01, 2013, 01:47:54 AM
Kyoumam I hope you don't mind, but I recently redid your Mario-in-Madoka's outfit, lol. I love seeing Mario crossdressing, so the hack gave me a good laugh. Anyway, I basically replaced the head of Mario with Mario's head from Super Mario Galaxy and then I re-rigged it. So, the lighting is fixed and the eyes look better now.
#7
Mario & Sonic games weren't exactly spectacular either, but they still gave us a ton of hi poly models to play around with, once we ripped them.

Super Sluggers isn't not even bad to begin with, in my opinion.

Good game or not, Mario Kart Wii has terrible models and Super Mario Galaxy has a, meh, model.

Anyway, what do you guys want us to do next? I'm looking around for things.
#8
Heads up: BabyLuigiOnFire is going to submit Wendy very soon! She's over Ness! We hope you Koopaling fans will like another addition to the "family"!
#9
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 29, 2013, 09:05:36 PM
Yah sorry, my adhd tends to make me skip around, I've still got hacks that I started over a year or two ago that I just haven't gone back to. XD
Tell me about it. I'm terrible at taking requests. I say I'll do them, and I forget about them. I can't stay focused on one task for long.

Anyway, I gotta love the new Mario Party Mario hack you did. Mario looks so beautiful.
#10
I have a question, but what are you going to do with adf.ly links? Reporting them is obviously not enough to deter people from clicking on the links, and it won't stop the personal gain.
#11
Quote from: Akeno-sempai on August 22, 2013, 11:48:23 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8j9vfrcvcr97fe/-_Ultimate_Brawl_Series_-.rar
This link is the download to restoring Ultimate Brawl Battle. Considering the amount of downloads it has gotten, this would be a great restoration, thanks.
#12
Model Imports / Re: Nanobud's Sanctuary: Team Naffle
August 27, 2013, 12:52:11 AM
Don't worry; we're distracted people.
#13
Cool! I'm not patient, but I'm sure distracted, so next weekend won't be long. Again, the Mario can use vertex welding and all. It will look so much prettier than he already is. I want to see the Luigi over Bowser soon, too! :)
#14
BabyLuigiOnFire's work of Baby Luigi over Olimar is finished, but she won't release it until she has created a pack of hatless Baby Luigi, Striker Baby Luigi, Baby Luigi recolors, and some others.

Meanwhile, I keep on urging BabyLuigiOnFire to start on Wendy. I know our priorities are messed up; we have the attention span of a roach, unfortunately, but we will get started on Wendy as soon as we can.
#15
Model Imports / Re: Nanobud's Sanctuary: Team Naffle
August 24, 2013, 07:53:41 PM
The model is really nice! Keep up the good work! :D