Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - [TLoZ]Link

#1
I have added in all alternative costumes :).
In other words,
All alternative costumes from Project M are now compatible in the next release!
#2
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 23, 2014, 10:59:33 PM
Quote from: Xxolimarxx on July 23, 2014, 10:33:29 PM
Okay so i have homebrew on my wii and other hacks for brawl seem to work fine, but i tried using gecko os and project m to load brawlex packs but none of the packs seem to work. Every time i run it through gecko os using hook type axnextframe it just comes out as regular brawl or the character selection screen is empty, i googled everywhere and couldnt find a solution, can anyone help me with this please?

1.Make sure you have the proper RSBX01.gct (x=your region)
2. Make sure Ocarina is ON(downloading a pack usually replaces your gecko settings to be sure to double check!)
3.Make sure the hooktype is set to OSSleepthread or AXNextFrame
3. Have the hacked version of the mod if using gecko (it means x:/private/rsbe/etc... and not projectm/pf)
#3
Quote from: NinfanNanz on July 19, 2014, 07:34:09 AM
Woah, those near completed Dedede, Mewtwo and Ice Climbers look great!
Where's that at?
#4
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 19, 2014, 09:34:19 PM
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on July 19, 2014, 08:59:28 PM
Mkay... I'm sick of this... Has anyone using BrawlEX kept getting silent freezes after selecting a stage or the buzz of death even when everything worked the previous battle? It has kept happening to me for a while now, and I'm sick of  having to reboot the game everytime.

It might be because you don't have the cosmetics properly configured (the in game battle portrait).

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on July 19, 2014, 07:42:55 PM
I'm starting a new build and I just need to know one thing.

Do the new character modules of v2 work with v1?

I want to add a toon link, but I also don't want to screw stuff up.

Yes, the v2 character modules work with v1 but be sure to read the notes about the modules. For example, a Captain Falcon clone will crash when he uses his default final smash(works fine with a different final smash).

#5
Now that Project M and BrawlEx are compatible many people are adding in characters into their games but need the CSS Portraits and Names for their characters.  I have decided to make a decent amount of Project M Portraits and Names for custom characters, enjoy!

Note: This is intended for Project M only due to the fact that the font and CSS Portrait backgrounds are the same as Project M's.
I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS, SORRY.


















#6
This is great! Keep it up :)
#7
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 14, 2014, 05:48:23 PM
Quote from: secretchaos1 on July 14, 2014, 01:50:39 PM
OSsleepthread works like a charm for me! I tried loading it a few times in a row and I'm not getting any issues anymore.
Hopefully you manage to get your card out. Maybe something else in your game load options is causing the early crash? I'm on a recent (if not the latest, I don't really keep up anymore) version on d2x cios and it loads up fine on sleepthread for me, when PW gets back we should probably add that to the OP for USB users.
Told ya! :)
It would also crash on me on the strap menu very often and ever since I switched it hasn't crashed.
#8
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 14, 2014, 06:17:51 AM
Quote from: Sirkura on July 14, 2014, 06:07:52 AM
i've used my sd card on 2 seperate wii's it seems specifically a problem with USB loading.  i've narrowed it down to that. it probably has something to do with IOS support. anyone else use a USB loader and gotten it working? if so what USB launcher and what cIOS do you use?
cIOS 249 on USB Loader GX with the hooktype OSSleepthread and not AXNextFrame because it was buggy for my Wii.
#9
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 12, 2014, 05:59:07 AM
Quote from: RafaTeMata on July 12, 2014, 02:39:07 AM
looks good id like to play if you can send me your build

I want to keep adding neat stuff to it but it is stable and ready to use with no problems. I might plan on releasing a variant of it sometime soon.
#10
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 11, 2014, 08:21:14 PM
My progress of Project M with BrawlEx:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks to Sammi & MeleeMaster ! :)
#11
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 05, 2014, 11:31:46 PM
Does anyone know when the next set of modules will be released? I can't wait for a Bowser and Falco module :D
#12
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 03, 2014, 06:07:13 AM
Can anyone help me on editing a PSA to add a different final smash? Specifically, Falcon's smash b/c the beta module crashes if used.
#13
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 01, 2014, 08:28:10 PM
The config tool needs to be updated in order to work with the beta fighter configs. I manually edited mine through HxD but it would be nice if the tool worked.

Also, can anyone PM me on how to edit PSA's, specifically the Final Smash...I want to edit the final smash of the custom character I have over Captain Falcon because the beta module .rel crash with the default Final Smash.
#14
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 30, 2014, 03:17:13 AM
Does anyone know if the captain falcon.rel in the unstable build is glitchy?
I want to download the unstable build and just rip the .rel and insert it in the stable build I have.
#15
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 24, 2014, 05:42:18 PM
Quote from: Red Joker AkenoS3 on June 24, 2014, 03:18:41 PM
Close. Open your pcs files, and save them as .pair files.
Do I replace the Brawl default fighter .pac's of Wolf with the new .pcs made .pair files?
EDIT: Oh, I see... It makes the .pac and .pcs files. Alright well I'm going to give that a go and see if it solves my solution! I hope so because I have no idea what else it could be and I'm just stuck... I'll let you know if it works real soon.

UPDATE: After having done that, it began freezing in the Strap Menu... I think I was better off with the original .pac files of Wolf. Having the files like that, it freezes when I press "Brawl" to load the CSS.

UPDATE 2: I put all the default Wolf files just named Vegeta and had the slot named Vegeta but it would be just a Wolf clone. It froze after the Strap Menu when it says loading. What's wrong???

UPDATE 3: I opened up your Clone Tool, Sammi, and I deleted Vegeta from there, saved the CSSRoster, deleted the fighter files for Vegeta and deleted the Vegeta .rel so that only Goku would be there working, like before. I loaded up Brawl and it crashed on the loading. I changed the hooktype to OSSleepthread on my Wii and then Brawl loaded but crashed once again when I press "Brawl" for the CSS to load.

UPDATE 4: Sammi, I removed all the Vegeta cosmetics and everything and left just Goku how it was working great before. It now crashes whether it's on OSSleepthread or AXNextframe on loading. What happened?