Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Dr.

#1
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
September 19, 2015, 09:00:56 AM
I'm making some Game&Watch's
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#2
Model Imports / Re: Dr.'s Model Imports
September 19, 2015, 08:57:07 AM
Thanks, Vel
I'm preparing some gifts for you, for old times sake ;)

In the meantime, I'm trying to acomplish something.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I think this can be helpful aswell on other things, and at last MG&W has sort-of-but-not-really texture slots (at least 3 ATM) I'm going to look deeper into it.

BTW, before anyone asks,  this is all textures/shaders/materials not any code whatsoever; I don't know how to...
#3
Model Imports / Re: Dr.'s Model Imports
September 09, 2015, 02:00:51 AM
http://i.imgur.com/hN9mC2l.gifv
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#4
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 29, 2015, 05:44:14 AM
yeah the eyes are always a problem maybe I'll try to fix them if posible.

I'm using 2 textures, a greyscale and the shine. Texture gives definition and the shine.. well the shine. The FLUDD actually has 3 textures, so maaaaybe I'll add another one to mario and luigi and see how it looks
#5
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 29, 2015, 03:40:33 AM
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 29, 2015, 03:30:23 AM
...in some shots the metal shine looks off smoothness-wise.

...is this an import or just texture & material/shader edits?

It's juste texture & shader edits
Could you be more specific as to where the shine looks "rough"?
I want to make this as good as I can :)
#6
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 29, 2015, 03:00:45 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#7
Model Imports / Re: Dr.'s Model Imports
August 29, 2015, 02:41:43 AM
Glad you like it :)
It's a custom shader, material, texture

I guess this seems about right
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, this are the metals for the metal brothers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#8
Model Imports / Dr.'s prescriptions and stuff
August 28, 2015, 06:02:41 PM
Quote from: Nefnoj on September 08, 2014, 05:32:20 AM
I have a request: Brush your teeth every day so you don't get cavities. If you don't brush, you have to go to the dentist and whatever they do to fix things up always results in pain.

..."something about Rookie"

Well I ended up going to the dentist anyway, I got 1 wisdom tooth removed and turns out I need to get them all removed... the first one wasn't really painful tho. And yeah, I plan to revamp Rookie a little bit.

---------------------
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Does anybody else think the fludd looks out of place?... Should I change it?
#9
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
May 09, 2015, 09:17:06 PM
^This, ProOptimizer should be your last resort.

You can also do it manually by adding an edit poly modifier, turning the triangles into quads and then selecting unneccesary loops and rings and removing them.
It's not that hard even if it's your first time doing it.
#10
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
May 01, 2015, 02:54:12 AM
I can give it a quick look if you want Gami, I kinda enjoy fixing models :P
#11
You can create a clipping mask, simply hold Alt(win)/Option(mac) then hover over the line between 2 layers, click when the cursosr changes. You can also select a layer and hit Ctrl+Alt+G/Alt+Cmd+G

Do this for every layer above your texture layer

#12
Good to see my CSP's still being used, nice guide BTW ;)

#13
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
May 14, 2014, 02:50:02 AM
Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 13, 2014, 08:04:41 PM
I tested it with an old crappy pit base I made some time ago and a random hair mesh i made.

here's the base ingame. idk what's up with the textures but i'll worry about that some other time.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


here it is after i used the import with the hair mesh.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


turns out a lot of you have been using this method and i'm just late to the party.

something strange happened when i imported the hair though. like some of the bones readjusted; but the hair and body are rigged to the same set so idk. something to research though.
@KAZE
I'm interested. If this turns out to be a mass colaboration project, please do tell.

@Kyouma
Looking good, do you still have the original textures that came with the model? I can help you ;)

@Turbo
I'm interested, only UV mapping right?
#14
Project Concepts / Re: Project Sm4sh Brawl
May 09, 2014, 05:41:30 AM
So this thread is not even 2 pages long and there's already drama... huh.
Well I guess I'll post to keep updated since this seems to be interesting.

I hope you accomplish your goals.

Best of luck.
#15
@ShadowX
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67566.0

^Here's a thread with a similar suggestion, you can go there and read some of the posts by the Brawl Vault Staff members.

TL:DR
Just read the thread is just one page long.

Note: I'm in no way a staff member, I'm just trying to help :)