Dr.'s Model Imports

Started by Dr., December 09, 2011, 05:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Dr. on April 19, 2014, 08:23:08 AM
Sorry, not at this moment.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


<3
Soon I'll go on a rampage

Darn...

September 08, 2014, 05:32:20 AM #137 Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 04:51:30 AM by Nefnoj
I have a request: Brush your teeth every day so you don't get cavities. If you don't brush, you have to go to the dentist and whatever they do to fix things up always results in pain.

Unrelatedly, for some reason, the mapping on my Rookie is incorrect on the eye, showing the whole texture opposed to just the eyebit. Does anyone else have that issue? Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions as to how I can edit the texture to make it look less like the default Bowser colour without ruining the style of Rookie?

I figured it out, though it's a bit weird.

Quote from: Nefnoj on September 08, 2014, 05:32:20 AM
I have a request: Brush your teeth every day so you don&#039;t get cavities. If you don&#039;t brush, you have to go to the dentist and whatever they do to fix things up always results in pain.

..."something about Rookie"

Well I ended up going to the dentist anyway, I got 1 wisdom tooth removed and turns out I need to get them all removed... the first one wasn't really painful tho. And yeah, I plan to revamp Rookie a little bit.

---------------------
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Does anybody else think the fludd looks out of place?... Should I change it?

Holy [censored]. What did you do for those metals? (Yes, if you can, give FLUDD that sexy metal)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 28, 2015, 09:39:58 PM
Holy [censored]. What did you do for those metals? (Yes, if you can, give FLUDD that sexy metal)

Pretty much what he said.

Wow.png


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Glad you like it :)
It's a custom shader, material, texture

I guess this seems about right
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, this are the metals for the metal brothers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 09, 2015, 02:00:51 AM #142 Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 07:03:09 AM by Dr.
http://i.imgur.com/hN9mC2l.gifv
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks, Vel
I'm preparing some gifts for you, for old times sake ;)

In the meantime, I'm trying to acomplish something.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I think this can be helpful aswell on other things, and at last MG&W has sort-of-but-not-really texture slots (at least 3 ATM) I'm going to look deeper into it.

BTW, before anyone asks,  this is all textures/shaders/materials not any code whatsoever; I don't know how to...