Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Tyshy

#1
ok so mine work, but for some reason after the first match the custom songs become silent am I missing a code?
#2
i have that same problem, but its not portrait related, because it only freezes when the character wins
#3
my roster keeps coming up blank am I missing something?
#4
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
March 16, 2019, 08:46:37 PM
Can someone make a program that let's us add the 242 slots or update the brawlexconfig Utility, because the hex editor way is alittle confusing
#5
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
January 23, 2019, 12:12:55 AM
so anyone knows how the css portraits for this works for the brawlex characters?
#6
Project Concepts / Re: Has Anyone Made A Shantae PSA???
January 22, 2019, 11:06:01 AM
i'm currently working on one for smash sisters https://youtu.be/pIXpj0WBRTw
#7
Quote from: Brstmguy on February 18, 2018, 08:30:12 PM
I don't. I could try making one though.
great the link is in my signature

Post Merge: February 18, 2018, 10:46:07 PM

another Odysey Peach Costume!!








Post Merge: February 18, 2018, 10:49:10 PM





#8
Quote from: Brstmguy on February 18, 2018, 08:13:18 PM
A Steam banner is a picture that's normally used for Steam games that can only be seen if you have your Steam library set to show images for the games, or if you use Steam's Big Picture mode.
oh cool thanks!!!! do you have discord?

#9
What's a steam banner?
#10
yeah I'm bad at that lol
#11
lol thanks, I wish I could vertex that good XD
#12
Quote from: Brstmguy on February 13, 2018, 04:49:56 AM
Did you import those yourself? I don't recall those models ever being released on Brawl Vault.
yes I finally learned how to rig and import!!!
#13
Tetra Is in!!!!




Post Merge: January 30, 2018, 03:27:55 AM

Also Young Zelda!!!


#14
Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 19, 2017, 07:35:59 PM
that wasnt my intention lol

also @tyshy, I saw you made your own smash sisters ISO somewhere, did you use brawlbuilder for that? I am interesting in making something like that too (making an ISO is an easier way to get casual people to play with your models than teaching them how to mod brawl..)
i never knew how to get it to work, what is brawlbuilder
#15
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
October 15, 2017, 09:24:23 PM
is there a way to do a singlebind for different parts of one polygon in brawlbox?