Super Smash Sisters Final Revolution (HW Lana, Tetra, And Zelda WIP)

Started by Tyshy, October 07, 2017, 12:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Could Improve Smash Sisters?

Better models
4 (80%)
Better movesets
3 (60%)
Better Music
1 (20%)
More Tyshy Original Characters
2 (40%)
Less Original Characters
2 (40%)
Add some guys
1 (20%)
More oganization
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Hi Everyone, Tyshy here with yet another Super Smash Sisters Final Conflict Update!! This version is called "Super Smash Sisters Final Revolution" this version will have Complete movesets, better models, hd stage updates
and it now has Project M loader support so no more 2GB limits!! also there are going to be some new characters, along with some new alternate costumes!! I've gotten alot better at modeling, but i won't bore you with details, i'll let you see for yourself!!
Changes:
1 All Items will be changed to match certain Characters
2 Each Character will have their own Stage
3 Now Can Play online
4 Better models
Videos
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Melee Peach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Classic Daisy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rosalina
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Tetra Is in!!!!




Post Merge: January 30, 2018, 03:27:55 AM

Also Young Zelda!!!


Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Did you import those yourself? I don't recall those models ever being released on Brawl Vault.

Quote from: Brstmguy on February 13, 2018, 04:49:56 AM
Did you import those yourself? I don't recall those models ever being released on Brawl Vault.
yes I finally learned how to rig and import!!!
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

That's awesome. I thought that Tetra model looked to have been taken straight out of Hyrule Warriors/Legends while Young Zelda looked like how she looks in Oot3D, but I just figured your vertexing skills got so good that you could make already existing models like Zelda and Toon Link look like Young Zelda and Tetra.


I also decided to download the mod to play and noticed that you hadn't removed any of your files from doing the mod such as tests for characters like a test Peach import to work with the Princess Peach moveset fo example, aswell as some of a genesis emulator for Wii. Adding an extra 265mb to the download.




A Steam banner is a image that's normally used for Steam games that can only be seen if you have your Steam library set to show images for the games, or if you use Steam's Big Picture mode. It's always a 460x215 image.

Quote from: Brstmguy on February 18, 2018, 08:13:18 PM
A Steam banner is a picture that's normally used for Steam games that can only be seen if you have your Steam library set to show images for the games, or if you use Steam's Big Picture mode.
oh cool thanks!!!! do you have discord?

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg


Quote from: Brstmguy on February 18, 2018, 08:30:12 PM
I don't. I could try making one though.
great the link is in my signature

Post Merge: February 18, 2018, 10:46:07 PM

another Odysey Peach Costume!!








Post Merge: February 18, 2018, 10:49:10 PM





Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg