Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - ChickenPuppy

#1
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
November 03, 2014, 10:26:03 PM
are you going to release a pack of your personal mods too Cali?
#2
i would just make videos in spare time, ive been saying this, no one is in a rush.  we all have things to do,  just do what you can for this PSA school, or if you dont think you can do it, then you cant, it wont be a big deal.
#3
That video was rather helpful. *bows* Thank you sensei.

haha! But your voice was not like what i expected.
#4
its alright man, im just glad i can learn PSA and what not from someone with experience and not being told to read the ever so "out- of -date" tutorials. .-.
#5
i missed the stream??? awww what! are you doing one today?


edit: nevermind the second question. I wasnt thinking. im ready for this one
#6
I want to get involved. Ive been on the vault since close to its birth. I would like to start making stuff.
#7
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
June 30, 2014, 07:24:39 AM
hey cali! i was giving your scorpian moveset a shot when i came across something. his SpecialNAir wont connect sometimes. I'm not sure if its something i did wrong, but its happened more than once for me. I deleted the files then put them back but its still giving me trouble :/ what should I do?
#8
ooooooo i remember you!!!! i still use that psa! i cant wait to see all that cool stuff in game!!! following this thread!
#9
uuumm....i know donkey kong has a boxer model out right now. if possible, couldn't you put the model for giga mac, retexture and vertex it? it probably wouldnt work, but it could be worth a shot to try?
#10
Id gladly test for you
#11
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
January 22, 2014, 03:18:12 AM
I personally enjoy both slick hacks, and at the moment im trying to make a code and rel to port your younger version over game and watch. But now that i see these previews of this new slick, i was wondering if you were gonna release him ever?
#12
I'm also intersted in this warrior from the skies .____.
#13
Attacks and Animations / Re: My PSA Projects
December 09, 2013, 08:49:35 AM
Dude I cant wait! but does this mean that yuri and flynn progress will be pushed back again?
#14
Attacks and Animations / Re: Tails' Psa Lab: NEW TOPIC
November 29, 2013, 07:17:48 AM
I just now saw this, I wanna follow this thread now.
#15
Im really digging that sonic! im downloading that when its finished!!!



and that kakashi, because nothing is really good for our Favorite Captain >.<