F-Emp's PSAs(Im Back!!! Greninja and Kakashi V2 in progress)

Started by FinalEmperor, November 13, 2013, 04:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 13, 2013, 04:02:03 AM Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 04:23:54 PM by FinalEmperor
This is my psa thread. I decided to give to the hacking community instead of ask for things. I don't know everything about moding but I know the basics. This thread will feature my PSAs and WIPS, and will have previews and videos. Thanks to anyone supporting me. Constructive criticism and ideas are accepted here.

WIP
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


RELEASED
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Collaboration Projects
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Completion %
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Hey nice thread Final Emperor! I'm liking the  beta psa's and it's looking good as well as animations :af:
I was beginning to wonder when someone would make a Kakashi PSA, glad to hear someone took the dedication and challenge to do it. Oh and I like the GFX you used for Kakashi, were they custom external graphic effect you put in there yourself?

Wow... I didn't expect so much progress in these videos! I really like what you did for both these characters! I'll definitely use that Kakashi in my roster when he's done ;D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Not really a fan of PSAs based on actual characters, but I must say, you're getting somewhere.

November 13, 2013, 04:25:25 PM #4 Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 05:34:25 PM by Renova
PSA looks great so far. Perhaps you should add, I thinks it's called hitstun to your lightening blade attack so that after it connects there is a brief pause before the opponent goes flying.

Also check this one out for an A air combo

http://youtu.be/pj_d5d2BPfk

For your Chaos PSA I think a cool addition to the character would be to introduce a feature like Mortimer did with his Dry Bones PSA. If a character Toadstools (jumps on head) of chaos theres a % that he'll burst into a puddle like Sonic Adventure. Just for fun obviously.

November 13, 2013, 10:36:37 PM #5 Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 02:34:06 AM by FinalEmperor
Thanks for the opinions and ideas. I am currently doing kakashi's mangekyo sharingan final
smash. I will post a preview of it when the final smash is near complete. I am also doing
a suicune and rayquaza PSA. Rayquaza is about 90% done just need to finish a couple
things. Once again thanks for the replies.

Post Merge: November 14, 2013, 02:34:06 AM

NEW Kakashi beta 2 video on kakashi spoiler
NEW Chaos 0 video on Chaos 0 spoiler
Also a sneak peek at a mini PSA I have been working on
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Im really digging that sonic! im downloading that when its finished!!!



and that kakashi, because nothing is really good for our Favorite Captain >.<
*currently crying at computer*

Quote from: ChickenPuppy on November 17, 2013, 09:52:21 PM

and that kakashi, because nothing is really good for our Favorite Captain >.<

The goku by Boeh over Captain falcon is one of the best movesets I've played on the Vault.

Wow major improvement work you have done, Good job!   :af: and for the kamui for kakashi, is it a counter? Or a range type of final smash? Just thought I'd ask because the beta video didn't show what it would do to the opponents, but figured that's why it's still beta and that you're still psaing it. :happy:

Hmm... I'd like to give you a suggestion :
For his Down B (if you didn't already use it), you can do the Doton technique where he buries his foe.
Details :
[spoiler]
Kakashi prepares his technique with hand signs, if an enemy attacks him, he dissapears in the ground, catch the enemy's leg, then bury him where he was...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

chaoticchronos, the kamui is an range attack and will teleport the opponents hit to another
dimension where kakashi attacks them with an lighting blade. I did not hit the opponent with
the kamui because it is still in progress.

Akeno-san, the down b is earth style mud wall
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Quote from: FinalEmperor on November 20, 2013, 02:38:34 AM
chaoticchronos, the kamui is an range attack and will teleport the opponents hit to another
dimension where kakashi attacks them with an lighting blade. I did not hit the opponent with
the kamui because it is still in progress.

One word only.....NICE!!!:D

chaoticchronos, thanks
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Quote from: FinalEmperor on November 20, 2013, 09:34:34 PM
chaoticchronos, thanks

No Problem ;), Definitely will check up on this thread for updates now and then to see your progress. Keep up the good work!

Quote from: FinalEmperor on November 20, 2013, 02:38:34 AM
Akeno-san, the down b is earth style mud wall
Ah... I see... Don't you have somewhere to put this idea?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.