Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Mattimation

#1

GAMMA UPDATE! CLICK IMAGE FOR VIDEO PREVIEW
#2

CHALLENGER APPROACHING!
CLICK IMAGE TO SEE UN-BLURRED VERSION
#3
UPDATE - ZORA LINK
Update to Zora Link! This time all the A-Attacks have been animated and coded!


CLICK IMAGE FOR VIDEO-PREVIEW
#4


NEW HACK! I'll be making a Zora Link PSA!

Click the Image for Video Preview!
#5
Quote from: HyperMoonK!llah on June 10, 2016, 03:50:28 PM
Why does it say fox when it's basically a deer

No Deers have hooves. Foxes have paws. This is a Fox.

Anyway, I just wanted to say, from one furry to another, I feel the anger you have towards SubZero2. I'm not going to give any comment on the situation in hand however, cause I prefer to stay neutral in this. However I will let you know that I've been through this sort of hate myself, and it hurts. It really hurts to see people talk [censored] about your own work.

Though I went through it all, and after a while I began to ignore it. You're always going to get the people who will hate whatever you make, and you will even get the people who love what you're making. What I want to say is that you should keep doing what YOU want to do, and not what others want you to do. I didn't come all this way in my life by blindly listening to what others wanted me to do, but instead I followed my own decisions.

Stay strong my friend. Your hack is unique, and it deserves love. Not hate.
#6
I'm not using Sans for this PSA.

Post Merge: November 14, 2015, 09:30:26 PM


After a bucket of blood and tears, I've finally managed to get Papyrus body to look just how I wanted it to.
Now I can finally start animating.

PS: No this animation won't be in the PSA. It's Peach's Fast Walk.
#7
Modellers work fast when popularity strikes. My moveset will be based on stuff he does in the game, that he use in the game, along with some own ideas to mix things up a bit. The Final Smash is going to be interesting to say the least.
#8

A fellow Pyro by the name of Pybun (http://pybun.tumblr.com/) gave me permission to use this model. Guess who's doing yet ANOTHER brawl hack!
#9
Quote from: PseudoTypical on September 28, 2015, 12:28:58 AM
Oh, cool! How about Gamma? Are these still being updated on the side?

He's currently put on hold, but due to the moveset we're doing, and the fact that I don't really like Nibroc's version of Gamma that much, we have to use the custom model I made. Once I've finished Agumon I will go back to him.
#10

Stage Hacking can be Spooky sometimes.
#11



Hey guys! I'm Mattimation (formerly Blaseth/Blase005) and this is my Official Boss Hacking Thread!
Brawl Hacking has grown a bit dead now that Smash 4 is out, but there was one thing that I always wanted to try. Now I can finally get a chance in doing so, as this is where I will put every Boss Battle Hacks I've ever made!

Now this won't just be your regular Model Replacement Thread. I'm actually using the art of PSAing to make brand new boss battles along with the Model Imports! Using the Ground Coding of already existing bosses, I will make brand new bosses with attacks you've never seen before! Sounds good for you? Great to hear!

A few things I want to make clear for this thread though:

1: Unless I ask for it in a separate post, I will not be doing requests on boss hacks.
2: While I appreciate feedback on my hacks, I'd prefer that you keep the criticism to a formal language, and write it in a way that helps me learn from what I did wrong with the hack.
3: While I want to keep the Boss to doing attacks that it would do, I will use my imagination if I find that I can do so.
4: No Hateful comments! While Haters are gonna Hate, there is never any reason to lash out on someone.

Below are all the Hacks I've made so far!

Statuses:
RELEASED!
DONE
In Progress
Not Yet Started
On Hold

MODEL IMPORTS

Mephiles the Dark over Tabuu
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dynablade over Ridley
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Other M Ridley
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Death Egg Robo over Galleom
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mega Rayquaza
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kaiser Dragon (Final Fantasy VI Advance) over Rayquaza
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


PSA HACKS

Dark Samus over Galleom
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yellow Devil over Duon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Metal Gear Rex over ???
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


#12
https://youtu.be/NcQ7FuU4IW4 Well Dynablade was fun, but how about a new boss completely?
#13
Due to some issues with Bowser (and School), I'm taking a break from Agumon till we've got him ported onto another character with higher filesize.

In the meantime, I decided to do another SSE Boss Replacement, as Mephiles got a lot of good feedback when I made it (even if one attack was completely removed)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Recognise who it can be?

The model is not fully compatible with the animations, so it might take a bit longer than what Mephiles did (excluding all the procrastination).

Post Merge: August 23, 2015, 10:24:22 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8A8J1CcfkQ
Well you guys have waited long enough. This is what I'm currently working on! Nothing is fully completed in this video (it's actually outdated), but I'm currently struggling with the SFX since I need the hex/dec that Ridley's SFX use.
#14

NEW AGUMON MODEL! Yes I'm back, and I'm working on my Agumon PSA.

This model was created by Andri V whose youtube channel you can find here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcicpN1dELPLCOXpDk2exGg

I'm still working on this PSA, so sadly there won't be a video available just yet. However, I want you guys to help me decide a bit here.

I added a red scales detail on the Black Agumon texture in order to give it a better look. I also made his eyes yellow as he has yellow eyes in Digimon Battle Spirit, and I personally think it looks cooler.
But I like to make the community decide, so I'm gonna ask you all to vote on your favourite (and if Leon can make a poll of this, that'd be even better)

Current:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No Red:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Green Eyes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Green Eyes No Red:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#15
Quote from: Leon Exodio on May 31, 2015, 09:56:08 PM
hey guys im back been busy with life but i have an update for the shadow brawlex mephiles outfit

the mephiles outfit will have its own boost color
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and

i was finially able to add this model over his super form
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That is badass!

Did you manage to get the Boom Shadow model working as well? You know, the one that looks better than the actual one.