LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Wait, what Bomberman game is that design based on? I've never seen a actual Bomberman game where he has that bandana.


I voted Snake because there's already a PSA of Bomberman over Olimar and I want to keep Sonic and Diddy

Just out of curiosity Leon, do you still do model imports or stages? I would have asked in their respective pages but I didn't want to necropost...

Quote from: PseudoTypical on August 18, 2015, 04:02:04 AM
Just out of curiosity Leon, do you still do model imports or stages? I would have asked in their respective pages but I didn't want to necropost...
character imports sone what but not really stages i havent did one in soo long but its easy. Why

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 19, 2015, 01:19:16 AM
character imports sone what but not really stages i havent did one in soo long but its easy. Why
I was hoping you were still going to do City Escape and that Classic Sonic that doesn't require any bone edits (I play PM, so...). Still very excited about your current projects!

Can we see any preview of any of your hacks?

Shadow, Silver, Bomberman or Agumon (the ones I know)?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 19, 2015, 02:05:13 AM
Can we see any preview of any of your hacks?

Shadow, Silver, Bomberman or Agumon (the ones I know)?
yeah im off Wednesday and Thursday from work so ill see

Due to some issues with Bowser (and School), I'm taking a break from Agumon till we've got him ported onto another character with higher filesize.

In the meantime, I decided to do another SSE Boss Replacement, as Mephiles got a lot of good feedback when I made it (even if one attack was completely removed)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Recognise who it can be?

The model is not fully compatible with the animations, so it might take a bit longer than what Mephiles did (excluding all the procrastination).

Post Merge: August 23, 2015, 10:24:22 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8A8J1CcfkQ
Well you guys have waited long enough. This is what I'm currently working on! Nothing is fully completed in this video (it's actually outdated), but I'm currently struggling with the SFX since I need the hex/dec that Ridley's SFX use.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


https://youtu.be/NcQ7FuU4IW4 Well Dynablade was fun, but how about a new boss completely?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Mattimation on August 31, 2015, 05:58:42 PM
https://youtu.be/NcQ7FuU4IW4 Well Dynablade was fun, but how about a new boss completely?

It looks amazing.
After watching these boss hacks I started to imagine a T-Rex as boss lol
Dark Samus' moves looked good BTW.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Sorry... again, for asking.
How far is Shadow v3 done?
Or the Silver PSA?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I'm curious to know how far along a Bomberman v1 is, or how far away? What changes are being done to him?  V0.9 is very fun to play with, can't wait to see how the updated version will be like :D
You Never Know!