Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Ac1dSn0w

#1
Programming / Re: [Official] Brawlbox Discussion
December 26, 2013, 06:35:01 AM
Best dramatic gif ending.
#2
Bugs that need to be fixed: (Bugs found)
====================
+ Fix .txt file not loading up and crashes Code Manager in BrawlBox

+ Add a right click feature (Add texture /w Palette) if the rigged model from Autodesk 3DS Max 2014 doesn't show to make the textures work when adding the texture folder to the TextureData[0].

+ Make .SMD files work with rigging when it turns out to be .dae without having texture folder /w Palette issues. (My rigged Xemnas model can't even get textures on the model)

+ Some rigged stages don't open up in BrawlBox.

#3
Same here. I click 2 and it reloads the same page that I was at before. Please fix.
#4
Nice Blase005! I always wanted to put Sonic (Sonic Generations) model in gaming, but my 3DS Max acts funny. Thanks for helping us for everything.
#5
If a Mudkip model gets created. I'll work on the PSA and for some other Pokemons as well.
#6
Nice work on the CSP! I remember seeing that in the Newest Top 10. I'm a brony and a hacker.  :D

#7
MarioDK. I didn't put the weird textures onto the Vegeta brawl model. It was Jasonvalle. He brought it up.
#8
Looks pretty good on the model and motion if showed on topic. Good luck.
#9
Vegeta PSA V1.6 to V2.1 is coming on 8/11/12! Lots of new animations!
#10
No! He is not overpowered!!! His blast hurts him. I'm on a mission with this PSA thank you very much. I need time to work on him. 8/4/12 - Second, I don't know why you think that the other attack moves were better.
#11
I'm making Vegeta V2.1! I'm working on his throwing abilities. When throwing the opponent in the air. He'll teleport up and hit the opponent back to the ground hard.
#12
I already made a port of him LOL It's in Brawl Vault!
#13
Ryu Over Ike? Will see. I'm making the package right now.  :)
#14
Ok. I'll try making him a .sawnd file if need so. Give me a few days to work on it.
#15
Attacks and Animations / Doesn't need a SFX pack
July 30, 2012, 04:20:31 AM
I don't think it needs a SFX pack. It just needs the announcer.  :)