Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

so, what causes the ghosts? My theory is that when a new person signs up, it creates a brawl entry with nothing filled out because they fill nothing out. when they submit to make their new account, it submits the ghost?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, no. Let's not start a chit-chat here about Ghosts. They'll be dealt with, just report them as they come, and let's move on, now.

Two more Ghost Hacks are on the Vault again.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm having a problem in the vault.. this happens all the time..
I can only see the first pages when looking at the hacks, if I click on page 2 it just reloads the first page..
some days it does this and some other days it works fine..
Is this a problem with the website or is this on my end?
(It has nothing to do with the "safe search" or "facebook" buttons)

Quote from: blah1234 on June 03, 2013, 12:20:35 AM
I'm having a problem in the vault.. this happens all the time..
I can only see the first pages when looking at the hacks, if I click on page 2 it just reloads the first page..
some days it does this and some other days it works fine..
Is this a problem with the website or is this on my end?
(It has nothing to do with the "safe search" or "facebook" buttons)

Yes, I am also having this problem. It's getting extremely annoying and I've tried all kinds of variations with the safe search and facebook buttons. None of them work. Please, fix this problem. I'm very surprised it hasn't gotten more attention. There's some hacks I've really been trying to find and this is making it near impossible to do so.

Same here. I click 2 and it reloads the same page that I was at before. Please fix.

Six more Ghost Hacks appearead on the Vault again...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Well, I figure this says suggestions but eh.
I was thinking it'd be convenient--especially with cBliss being released--for a "color" for character hacks, for the teams; red, blue, and green.
It'd be convenient for users who are looking for team colors.  With characters that have many pages, like Marth, ZSS, or Kirby, it'd really help.
It'd probably be better left as a tickmark too, for recoloring packs.

June 10, 2013, 06:51:46 AM #5873 Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 06:53:19 AM by Marios_shadow
FitPurin02.pcs in the Resources page's NTSC DataPartition2 folder has Bill's hat.

Not sure if this is where I'm meant to report that. Resources page seems to be part of the Vault, yeah?

More ghost submissions. Where are all these coming from?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

5 more Ghost Hacks are on the loose on the Vault...again.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29552
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29551

I don't like to complain and it's not a big deal but this is actually the eyes I made for that sonic.exe hack (or this one.) I already reported both for credit or make his own but he didn't taken care of and it isn't right since the texture is 100% made from scratch  :moar:


We need the Ghostbusters again.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]