Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - FinalEmperor

#1
Just added blades to Tormod's Greninja model. I am currently working on Greninja F-air and Up smash. Credit to TheBlueBlur for the awesome wait animation.
#2
Well im finally back after a long hiatus. While I have been away I have been working on Greninja and Kakashi V2 and now I have more time to actively work on my PSA projects. Videos of the progress on Greninja and Kakashi V2 are up right now! I hope you like it! :)

Post Merge: October 05, 2015, 05:12:39 PM

Kakashi V2 Progress Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9axMvdMWcn8

Greninja Progress Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXNEIBXEMH0
#3
OK so I have been gone for a while but rest assured I have still been working on my PSA's. Here is a little update on the PSA's. Kakashi V2 is moving smoothly, his normal mode is almost finished, now i just need to finish sharingan mode. The BLOTV( Best Luigi On The Vault) is pretty much done. BLOTV is a mixture of Project M Luigi and my Mr.L PSA. I just really need ideas for Mr.L air N-Special. Most of SSF2 Black Mage normal attacks are complete, but his psa keeps corrupting. Rayquaza has gained hyper beam and fly, I am NOT adding Mega Rayquaza because there is no model and im lazy. I might not work on Suicune anymore until I can find a better model. I might start on a greninja PSA.
#4
Most of Kakashi V2 specials have been completed. The Primary Lotus and Lighting Blade are also finished.

I also need ideas for Mr.L air N-Special, because that is the only thing stopping me from releasing him.
#5
SSF2 Black Mage
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Rayquaza
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also im probably porting Kakashi V2 over Ganondorf so some of his moves(Sharingan Mode:Primary Lotus) can become possible, this will also make him able to be a Brawl EX character.
#6
Well, I am back! I have been very busy with school and other stuff but now i can focus on brawl hacking again. As for the progress on my PSAs: I only need to do Mr.L Neutral Special( cant think of anything) and cosmetic changes. Rayquaza only needs some animation updates and some of his specials updated. Suicune progress has been stopped until further notice. Also I decided to make an SSF2 inspired Black Mage PSA. I will try to make Black Mage as close to his SSF2 counterpart as I can. As for Kakashi V2 Im going to start back working on him too.
#7
Some Previews Of Kakashi V2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

#8
I wanted to make Brobot as the final smash but i dont got a model of brobot, so i had to make that final smash instead.
#9
tlozoot,Kakashi V2 already in progress with the help of Chaoticchronos.
#10
Kamui will not go into Captain falcon's cutscenes like V1. Kamui will only be able to be activated during kakashi's sharigan mode (headband up) and will be done using LA-bits
as a requirement. I planned on making kakashi use Thousand Years of pain as a counter too.(great minds think alike)Also i will pm u the download to my newest Kakashi models so animating will be easier. I will be sure to give credit and collab with u once Kakashi V2 is released.
#11
the main reasons there were animation problems with kakashi V1 animations and etc was because his model was ported and not meant for CF's bones but now I have rigged kakashi model to CF so the animations will look way better. Also i would like the animations u made for kakashi it would help kakashi V2 progress. Thanks
#12
most of the time i make the animations but not all the time
#13
Previews!!! Are u guys prepared :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#14
yeah i plan on making him able to move his head band up if he changes to sharigan mode. I plan on trying to make it look cinematic if i can. Also i have already rigged unbu kakashi model i might show previews soon.
#15
Mesprit Model over Squirtle

Download link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/evzqq517dezs8i8/Mesprit.zip (Not in the vault yet) ENJOY!!!