F-Emp's PSAs(Im Back!!! Greninja and Kakashi V2 in progress)

Started by FinalEmperor, November 13, 2013, 04:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kamui will not go into Captain falcon's cutscenes like V1. Kamui will only be able to be activated during kakashi's sharigan mode (headband up) and will be done using LA-bits
as a requirement. I planned on making kakashi use Thousand Years of pain as a counter too.(great minds think alike)Also i will pm u the download to my newest Kakashi models so animating will be easier. I will be sure to give credit and collab with u once Kakashi V2 is released.
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

sure no problem and thank you FinalEmperor, I'll do my best to ensure Kakashi's best fit!

Please make Kakashi a priority! He is a great character currently, but I'm sure v2 would be amazing!

tlozoot,Kakashi V2 already in progress with the help of Chaoticchronos.
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

I think Mr. L's final smash should be Brobot. It could work similarly to a combination of the Landmaster and Super Sonic, where you have free movement but can also shoot missles and lasers and stuff. The only problem with that is that it would take likely a long time to program.

Quote from: Mariohuge on June 17, 2014, 02:55:39 AM
I think Mr. L's final smash should be Brobot. It could work similarly to a combination of the Landmaster and Super Sonic, where you have free movement but can also shoot missles and lasers and stuff. The only problem with that is that it would take likely a long time to program.
That's a great idea, and you're right that would take a while to program unless someone could port the Landmaster onto Luigi? Mimicking Super Sonic might be easier since Mariodk was able to get a close Cape Mario FS like that in SMBZ v3.6. Luigi/Mr. L looks really good so far, following this thread. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I wanted to make Brobot as the final smash but i dont got a model of brobot, so i had to make that final smash instead.
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Quote from: FinalEmperor on June 17, 2014, 12:16:55 AM
tlozoot,Kakashi V2 already in progress with the help of Chaoticchronos.
Awesome, I can't wait to update him!

Some Previews Of Kakashi V2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!


Don't tease us like this. It's not fair lol!

Looking forward to your a kakashi v2. Perhaps you would like to collaborate with MarioDK since you obviously have an interest in the naruto series. He plans to make a Naruto PSA in which he hopes to use pikmin as shadow clones. Cool idea.

Well, I am back! I have been very busy with school and other stuff but now i can focus on brawl hacking again. As for the progress on my PSAs: I only need to do Mr.L Neutral Special( cant think of anything) and cosmetic changes. Rayquaza only needs some animation updates and some of his specials updated. Suicune progress has been stopped until further notice. Also I decided to make an SSF2 inspired Black Mage PSA. I will try to make Black Mage as close to his SSF2 counterpart as I can. As for Kakashi V2 Im going to start back working on him too.
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Where have you been?? :'( I've been waiting for you for a long time. Actually I've been MIA as well  :srs:/ been working alot and took this semester off school, so I'm actually working on these projects again and yes I'm still fixing Kakashi's animations, had to wait for Naruto Revolution to come
Out so I could take a look at his moves and animations, other than that, been revamping/reediting move sets here and there as well as animations, and working on Rock Lee and other projects.:D I'm just glad we got back lol other than that I'm still improving and learning just like everyone on here.

SSF2 Black Mage
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Rayquaza
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also im probably porting Kakashi V2 over Ganondorf so some of his moves(Sharingan Mode:Primary Lotus) can become possible, this will also make him able to be a Brawl EX character.
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Most of Kakashi V2 specials have been completed. The Primary Lotus and Lighting Blade are also finished.

I also need ideas for Mr.L air N-Special, because that is the only thing stopping me from releasing him.
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!