Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - namq

#1
Programming / Re: Ikarus Development... Returns
January 26, 2015, 02:25:18 PM
I wasn't around lost the stream gawd, but I am more tham happy yo kmow that development is growing, 2015 might aswell become a good year :D
#2
Programming / Re: Ikarus Development... Returns
January 25, 2015, 06:22:19 PM
looking forward for a editable + saving update sometime :).  I got my lappy functional now I just wanna tickle them Ikarus movesets :P

Any bugs and function I find I will give feedback if possible.
#3
Programming / Re: Pay me to program for you
January 15, 2015, 01:00:23 PM
Thank you pikazz!   I just made my last payment aswell, hope Ikarus turns out to be superbly great!
#4
Programming / Re: Pay me to program for you
January 09, 2015, 05:09:05 AM
On Han 15th I'll finish mine aswell, took a whole, but almost done!
#5
Programming / Re: Pay me to program for you
January 04, 2015, 03:03:09 PM
Idk if this was requested, I think it has been but gonna check.

Ability to copy a hitbox, and if we loaded the model which shows the bone name instead of Id, would it be possible to paste that hitbox on another fighter subaction who also has the model loaded, so that the hitbox is attached to the same bone without the need of manually finding the id and edit it on the config hitbox table?

Something like that might be simple but I am not programmer, u let me know BJ
#6
Yeah I remember that parte don't sorry.  For any new added contento, separate payments for such "Addons".  No worries, if I get hyped with Ikarus I'll probably going to donate for it to grow.
#7
Interesting, more :)!   Next Thursday last payment from me BJ ($60 as of now, next week the last $30). 

Pikazz, soon Ikarus shall be at our paths :-)
#8
Programming / Re: Project M Codes
December 14, 2014, 03:38:16 AM
Debug modelo with hitbox display conde would be great to have :)
#9
How is Ikarus going BJ?  I am thrilled to hear/ready/look about it :-)
#10
Sorry for late payment it's on it's way now
#11
Next payment for Ikarus next thursday BJ.  Sorry for this ones delay.  Bills destroyed wallet.
#12
It's super easy to recreate this, never done it but I do know it will work.

Give your character intangibles frames, that way he can collide with opponent's hitboxes but won't be affected.  Then give the if on hitlag statement and put there change action or sub action u want the character to use as a counter and there you go.  You made yourself a counter like command in psa.  

Sorry for bumping old thread I was away longtime and came back wanting to give my piece of sand.
#13
New added and working actions would bring life to bigger moveset possibilities.  I am excited about it can't wait.
#14
Quote from: pikazz on October 31, 2014, 05:28:43 PM
have now paid BJ96 his first payment so now Ikarus should be in progress!
Likewise pikazz.   Let the enjoyment begin!   

Can't wait for the end of November for next payment.  Ikarus will be my next thing looking forward to it
#15
Looking forward to Ikarus :-) any news will bring hype hehe.