Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Senoue

#1
Help / Re: The Complete N00B's Guide to Brawl Hacking
August 20, 2012, 08:00:32 PM
I have everything all working so far, just a final question. When using Riivolution, where do I put the common3 and 5 files?
#2
Help / Re: The Complete N00B's Guide to Brawl Hacking
August 19, 2012, 01:57:16 AM
Is there already a Tutorial for the Shadow hex thing? Thank you so much for the hep so far.
#3
Help / Re: The Complete N00B's Guide to Brawl Hacking
August 18, 2012, 09:47:55 PM
My brawl is American, I keep getting the freezing error. I will try this with a retail disc in a bit. Going to go out and buy one. Also, I am not sure as to where I put the Sound effect hex files that was included in the download
#4
Help / Re: The Complete N00B's Guide to Brawl Hacking
August 18, 2012, 06:17:40 PM
Alright, I tried everything with file patch code and all with the Shadow Final Version, but when I go to Character Select, Sonic is still normal, and when I pick Sonic, the game freezes on Stage Select. Also, the install thing for the Shadow Final thing does not work properly.
#5
Help / Re: The Complete N00B's Guide to Brawl Hacking
August 18, 2012, 03:29:51 AM
Quote from: Diddy Kong on August 18, 2012, 03:04:47 AM
ni, you can only load mods through the USB if you are using riivolution, otherwise, the mods HAVE to be on an SD card

if you use riivo, you will NOT be allowed to use pirated copies with it

So, how would I go about using mods from the SD since I do not have a usable copy of the game anymore? I looked through the tutorials, and tried things, but still have failed.
#6
Help / Re: The Complete N00B's Guide to Brawl Hacking
August 17, 2012, 08:09:26 PM
Would I be able to do this with Neogamma, if I load the ISO from the SD and use the USB for the cheats?