Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - chaoswolf

#1
General Hacking Discussion / Re: Project M+
September 02, 2014, 03:20:32 PM
Quote from: chaoswolf on August 28, 2014, 08:49:58 PM
The problem probably was if you crouched.  It froze on me just by that and hitting the ground from the d-air. 
I was wrong.  It was the crawling issue.  I hit left while crouching and it froze.  It needs a no-crawl code for Young Link.
#2
General Hacking Discussion / Re: Project M+
August 28, 2014, 08:49:58 PM
Quote from: Kashology on August 26, 2014, 09:27:55 AM
Thank you. I downloaded it, but the game froze on me; all I did was pick Young Link, a random level 3 computer to face, and the version of final destination that was shown in this thread. Is this a normal occurrence?
The problem probably was if you crouched.  It froze on me just by that and hitting the ground from the d-air. 
#3
Help / Brawl Minus Maximum problems
July 11, 2014, 12:31:25 AM
Where can I get the latest version of Brawl- for GeckoOS?
#4
Help / Re: Project M problems
March 08, 2014, 07:51:12 AM
Quote from: Silver_Arrow-X on March 07, 2014, 07:36:14 PM
Make sure you did not lock your SD card by accident.

and by the way, Project M 3.2 is already out.  :) http://projectmgame.com/en/download
The sound is the only thing wrong.  I have not locked the sd card.  I also have the latest version.
By the way, with Link, in one battle I taunted, and it was the fairy taunt, with Navi's voice.  When I tried it again, it was the Twilight Princess sword sheathe taunt.  How do I activate that on purpose?
#5
Help / Project M problems
March 07, 2014, 07:48:29 AM
I've been using Project M since 3.01 came out.  For some reason, today the sfx on Roy and Mewtwo decided to stop working.  Even the announcer has changed.  What happened and how can I fix it?  I have not changed anything recently.
#6
Help / Re: Brawl- Max problems
February 26, 2014, 04:46:55 AM
Quote from: Kienamaru on February 26, 2014, 04:26:10 AM
hmm. I guess I'll look into it. Let me ask Thunda since he programmed Bowser. he'll know what's needed.

Post Merge: February 26, 2014, 04:28:52 AM

also, it sounds like you're missing the Fitkoopa.pac. That should be in the fighter folder and stuff as you know. Is it? Because Tposing would mean that the PSA was there but the animations weren't.
I have the Fitkoopa.pac in the fighter folder.
#7
Help / Re: Brawl- Max problems
February 26, 2014, 04:19:08 AM
I had 1.0, and the patch did nothing.  What can I do?
#8
Help / Re: Pokemon names
February 25, 2014, 02:59:16 AM
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on February 24, 2014, 05:57:43 PM
You also forgot Purin for Jigglypuff
. . .
Those are the Japanese names of the Pokemon. .-. Pokemon is a creation of Japanese developers. Smash Bros. is a creation of Japanese developers. Put two and two together, and it makes sense for the file names to be Japanese.
I knew that Purin was the Japanese name for Jigglypuff, but I didn't know about the others.
#9
Help / Re: Brawl- Max problems
February 25, 2014, 02:57:13 AM
I renamed it in the common4.pac, but it did nothing.  By the way, Giga Bowser didn't seem to change from regular brawl.  Is that normal?
#10
Help / Re: Pokemon names
February 24, 2014, 05:36:18 PM
I meant why are they called that in the file names.
#11
Help / Pokemon names
February 24, 2014, 04:37:56 PM
What is with the Pokémons' names in the files?  I am talking about Squirtle, Ivysawr, and Charizard.
#12
Help / Re: Brawl- Max problems
February 24, 2014, 04:32:29 PM
Quote from: Sammi Husky on February 24, 2014, 08:46:50 AM
if it came in the download inside of the koopa folder, then i believe it does need to be labled correctly with the 'etc' on the end. though, im sure it's inside of common4.pac and not inside the fighter folder.

if you downloaded the pack, and it came with one inside the koopa folder, and was misnamed like that please let me or kienamaru know and one of us will look into it and get it fixed before the next update
It was misnamed like that in both the koopa folder and the common4.pac.  Do I just have to rename it with the etc?
#13
Help / Re: Brawl- Max problems
February 24, 2014, 07:39:39 AM
Quote from: Kienamaru on February 23, 2014, 07:43:06 PM
Bowser uses a motionetc in Max. You need that otherwise his specials won't read properly. If it isn't in the folder with his .pac then check the commons.
Does it have to read 'FitKoopaMotionetc.pac'?  In the folder it is simply 'fitkoopamotion.pac'.
#14
Help / Brawl- Max problems
February 23, 2014, 04:19:22 PM
In Brawl- Max 1.0, with Bowser when I use the neutral b in the air it goes into T-stance until I hit the ground.  What is the problem?
#15
Help / Bowser/Ike IC constants
February 04, 2014, 04:02:51 AM
I am having problems with the Nero over Bowser by Jrush.  I think the problem is the IC constants.  Does anybody know the code for .rct?  (An example would be; ROB has Marth IC = 00000000 00000000...)