LXP's patching directory is different from vanilla and PMEx AFAIK so it might not work anyways, however it shouldn't crash. That's either corruption / their common3 has other edits or a gct code conflicting with something
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: itman on April 27, 2017, 10:37:53 PM
Hey, I'm actually in the middle of making one, and I'd love some input from you! I'm trying to streamline the process as much as possible.
Quote from: Goombaswag on March 23, 2017, 12:38:03 AM
You don't need a dump to use Brawlbox. That was what I was getting at.
Quote from: Lillith on April 12, 2017, 05:23:52 AM
...Are you using the clone tool thing? If you are, then don't, it is WAY past outdated at this point.
Quote from: DSX8 on July 12, 2015, 11:03:18 PM
as for omo files... only the header is figured out, keyframes arnt yet.. and the omo files might have multiple animation files stored within them.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 12, 2015, 11:40:18 PM
If we're giving suggestions for those who intend on taking up BrawlBox, then one would be to preserve bone rotations upon import, as with some models (with their original skeletons), certain bones will rotate in an unwanted way upon importing.
Quote from: secretchaos1 on April 04, 2015, 04:13:12 AM
Nope, I'm still getting a crash as soon as the Blue Falcon collides with the opponent. All of his other moves appear to function regularly, however.
Quote from: secretchaos1 on April 04, 2015, 12:50:34 AM
I'm playing around with a Falcon clone as we speak so I can slap in the original and see what happens. It just crashes when the Blue Falcon is summoned during a final smash, right?
Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 09, 2015, 05:03:10 AM
At least BrawlBox works for you. I don't even get a sign of life from this program. :P
Quote from: tyshy on March 03, 2015, 07:50:47 PM
no windows 7
Page created in 0.041 seconds with 14 queries.