BrawlBox v0.78

Started by libertyernie, May 03, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It closes as soon as it opensp
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

I know that in previous brawlboxes, when you preview all models, you could hide all of them, and then show some back. This one doesn't do that (or is there a different way). I hide all, but can't bring back some; it brings back all.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I dunno what you're talking about; I have version .67b, which is old compared to newer ones, and if I, for example, hide and then unhide the checkbox for all for Pit's polygons, it brings back all of them instead of some of them.

Besides which, you can always just look at the ones that are defaultly hidden(For example, Pit's shield polygon), and then just hide that after unhiding "All"

Sorry for confusion. I'll try to explain.

For example: I open up the pac file for the main menu. Then I click "preview all models," and ALL the models are opened. In the latest 0.75b version, clicking on polygons removes all polygons, so nothing is there. In older versions like .71 or .73, clicking on polygons only hides the selected model. Is there a way to do this in .75b? Thanks.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's because those display settings are stored per viewport now, not per model. If they were still stored per model, then for example, the model would be hidden in all viewports.

I can see how this would be an issue trying to view vertices or wireframe or something for only one model at a time, but for hiding or showing all objects for only one model you can just click the "All" checkbox under the objects list for that model.

Excellent job on fixing the shader glitch on imports, man. No more extracting/replacing Shader0s! ;)

Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 08, 2015, 09:29:40 PM
[...]but for hiding or showing all objects for only one model you can just click the "All" checkbox under the objects list for that model.

That's why I asked. I just wanted a way to preview all, but able to turn all polygons/bones/vertices off, and then turn certain ones back on, instead of manually turning the majority off first.

I would use previous versions, but those seem mess with Anim files, causing animations that loop to not loop or ones that shouldn't loop, to loop. That's why I asked.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

At least BrawlBox works for you. I don't even get a sign of life from this program. :P

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 09, 2015, 05:03:10 AM
At least BrawlBox works for you. I don't even get a sign of life from this program. :P

Really? Do you run XP or somethin? I thought it was just the model previewer you couldn't use

Found an error with the latest version. I made my Lord Fredrik rig and while rotating a bone to test it, as soon as I let go the program throws an index out of range error. When I dismiss the error the bone keeps rotating when I let go of the left mouse button and when I try to click and let go, it keeps throwing the error till I quit. Wondering if my import was at fault, I tried it again on a clean Ike model. Same result. :(

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Brawlbox still gives an error when trying to save animations after editing. It'll give an error once, then you can save like normal. However, if you check back to (reopen) the animations, it's unchanged from how it was before.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Sammi Husky on March 09, 2015, 06:30:00 AM
Really? Do you run XP or somethin? I thought it was just the model previewer you couldn't use
Corrupted my HDD and had to reinstall. Running on W7 (not 8.1) and I get absolutely nothing. No error, no .NET problems. I even went into taskmgr and checked and it just has what I call the spawn issue (opening then closing)

Quote from: Power Marshall on March 09, 2015, 05:21:31 PM
Brawlbox still gives an error when trying to save animations after editing. It'll give an error once, then you can save like normal. However, if you check back to (reopen) the animations, it's unchanged from how it was before.

I can't get this to happen. What animation type? Are you making it from scratch or editing an existing one?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 09, 2015, 03:32:07 PM
Found an error with the latest version. I made my Lord Fredrik rig and while rotating a bone to test it, as soon as I let go the program throws an index out of range error. When I dismiss the error the bone keeps rotating when I let go of the left mouse button and when I try to click and let go, it keeps throwing the error till I quit. Wondering if my import was at fault, I tried it again on a clean Ike model. Same result. :(

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Can't get this one to happen either. It has to do with undo and redo though which is buggy AF, so I'll just put a ton of error checks in there so no errors are thrown.

Ok. That would make sense.

I can eliminate the use of Brawl Wall with the new features in the model viewer right? Because Brawl Wall is a pain.
Click Sig For My Tutorial Thread

I'm Just You're Friendly Forum Pseudo Narcissist
[spoiler]
Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on June 25, 2014, 06:40:22 PM
[white]This is Nyan. She He is indeed random and also definitely not a pervert.
I Will Accept Everyone's Faults As Long As They're Not Annoying.