Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Miraj

#1
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Smash 4 CSS & HUD
October 11, 2014, 09:00:34 AM
Thanks and sorry for all who followed this thread.
#2
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Smash 4 CSS & HUD
September 27, 2014, 12:39:47 PM
Even if I continue now the official colors had been bumped.
#3
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Smash 4 CSS & HUD
August 13, 2014, 09:59:15 PM
I see for now I'm doing brawl skins and it's not finished yet :( but if anyone wants to do it it'll be great yes if not I will if people asks for it.
#4
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Smash 4 CSS & HUD
July 16, 2014, 02:31:16 AM
No it's based on vanilla brawl and some bonus skin from respective games of the characters. But when I have time I can do some popular textures on vault like PM.
#5
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Smash 4 CSS & HUD
July 16, 2014, 01:47:23 AM
Thanks ^^ so let's continue:



The rest is coming soon probably end of the week.
#6
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Smash 4 CSS & HUD
July 15, 2014, 01:21:13 PM
Okay it was pretty hard, harber than all other characters so far so what do you think about this?

#7
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Smash 4 CSS & HUD
July 14, 2014, 07:04:38 PM
Thanks for the support guys so I'll do my best and faster as I can.
So time to show some progress:



This is the beginning for the bonus skin fire peach. Now this is time for harder part  :-\
#8
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Smash 4 CSS & HUD
July 14, 2014, 03:34:16 PM
Try to launch the games with a clean iso and without other hacks with usb loader gx.


So guys I want to know if you want I continue the project?
#9
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Smash 4 CSS & HUD
June 23, 2014, 01:48:34 PM
Don't worry :p I'm still here like Kitsu says I'm really busy with the end of school so I don't know when I'll release the rest of the project the game comes out soon.

Quote from: CoZmos on June 23, 2014, 02:41:12 AM
For anyone else having problems with the info.pac, it has something to do with the file patch code. I replaced the one from the pack I have with the code from the source and it worked fine

Glad to here that so the problem is from the file patch code?
#10
info.pac is for the entire HUD and no there's not other try maybe with an other iso.
#11
Try it without other hacks.
#12
How do you boot the game?
#13
I'll continue the work during holidays because I have contests next month and yes I'll do Peach if you want.
#14
You have to put the hud file like this sd>private>wii>app>rsbe>pf>info2>info_en.pac I suppose if it doesn't work I don't know sorry.
#15
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Smash 4 CSS & HUD
April 24, 2014, 10:40:59 AM
Charzard's now available!


_Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7w89ffp38lwys7p/Q7HPNhxatQ/Renders%20SSB4%205K/CSS/Charizard
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.