Smash 4 CSS & HUD

Started by Miraj, January 17, 2014, 08:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Really great Miraj! It looks really cool! Looking forward for the new CSPs of her and Lucina too :v
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Thanks ^^ so let's continue:



The rest is coming soon probably end of the week.

July 16, 2014, 01:49:05 AM #77 Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 02:22:53 AM by LucinaSuitSamus
OMG.  PEACH!  Can't wait!  One of my favorite Smash characters.  I love the work!

And, are these SSB4 recolors based on textures in the vault?

Because in this particular hack, Peach has a REALLY nice blue costume, and it'd be great to see that in HD.  Just a suggestion!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202693

No it's based on vanilla brawl and some bonus skin from respective games of the characters. But when I have time I can do some popular textures on vault like PM.

Oh, okay.

What about the SSB4 palette swaps?  At a Smash 4 demo, someone recorded a video of all of the characters' different colors (the ones in the demo).

Most aren't different, but I'm only saying this because Zelda has this one palette swap that wasn't in Brawl, but does seem to appear in SSB4.  She's blonde and has a dark purple dress part.  (I don't think it's Melee, as Zelda's dress was pink, not a dark purple).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcRlkX1QGUk

Zelda starts at 0:30.  The specific purple one I'm talking about is at 0:34.

I see for now I'm doing brawl skins and it's not finished yet :( but if anyone wants to do it it'll be great yes if not I will if people asks for it.

I'd love for this Project to continue. Pretty please?

How have you changed the BACK botton Colour ?



Even if I continue now the official colors had been bumped.

Wow, I like how colorful they are....


Thanks and sorry for all who followed this thread.