Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Wulfy~

#1
Quote from: NoahTehFox on October 25, 2016, 12:10:04 AM
I'm not sure how to fix it.  I'll figure it out once I get everything I want done with Noah's alpha.
Alrighty. Thank you. c:
#2
Is there a way to "fix" the model so it works with Project M? I'd love to add it to my build but the hand paws look kinda funky.
#3
Help / Help with THP?
December 19, 2013, 07:42:00 PM
I have a THP file for the Soul Eater intro to replace the intro in Brawl. I placed as /movies/OPmovie.thp and it won't work. I'm using Riivolution. Did I do something wrong?
#4
Help / Re: Custom Moveset
January 30, 2013, 09:08:05 PM
Oh... Thanks anyway
#5
Help / Re: Custom Moveset
January 30, 2013, 08:19:21 PM
#6
Help / Re: Custom Moveset
January 28, 2013, 08:11:22 PM
#7
Help / Re: Custom Moveset
January 27, 2013, 04:58:45 PM
I'd gotten the Quote texture and PSA for Luigi.
#8
Help / Re: Custom Moveset
January 27, 2013, 04:36:28 PM
Well. I'm using Riivolution for my hacks. I've placed the .pcs and .pac files under /fighter/(name), but when I try to select a character that came with a custom PSA, the game freezes. Can you help?
#9
Help / Custom Moveset
January 26, 2013, 01:39:38 AM
While downloading textures for some characters, few came with a .pac file that I assume is the moveset file. I placed it in the same folder as the texture and when I select the character, the game freezes and makes an annoying sound. Can someone please help me?