Custom Moveset

Started by Wulfy~, January 26, 2013, 01:39:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

While downloading textures for some characters, few came with a .pac file that I assume is the moveset file. I placed it in the same folder as the texture and when I select the character, the game freezes and makes an annoying sound. Can someone please help me? 

Be more specific...

Also, Welcome!

Well. I'm using Riivolution for my hacks. I've placed the .pcs and .pac files under /fighter/(name), but when I try to select a character that came with a custom PSA, the game freezes. Can you help?

Normally happens if the filesize of the file is too big... What did you download?

I'd gotten the Quote texture and PSA for Luigi.

Be more specific... Send a :link: or something...


Would be better if you got the Brawl Vault Link... Click on the Link icon by the hack to get one. I'm on a 3DS right now so I can't download it.


that character doesnt come with a PSA, that's a motion fie, which has animations, but i dont even know why it's there...