Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - erikpasta123

#1
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
August 24, 2014, 08:31:34 PM
Hey guys - does anyone know if its possible to do a rel port on a normal character in BrawlEx. Seems I am having difficulty in achieving this. For example porting a Marth moveset over wario with a .rel file. 
#2
WOW, Incredible, Thank you so much!
#3
Okay, sweet! Where exactly do I go when I open the .pac file with brawl box to change some moves? I don't see attack s4s or attackhi/lw like in smash attacks. What directory are the attacks in? Sorry for the dum questions, I've never done this before :/
#4
Okay Thank you! But, can I still change the damage and knockback of certain moves just as I can in smash attacks?
#5
Jrush, I love your movesets. However, is there anyway for me to be able to edit them in smash attacks? It won't let me open any of your psa's for some reason? I use smash attacks version 2.70, am I doing something wrong?