Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Pkjoan

#1
I can't wait for this new version to be released.
#2
Wow, thank you so much guys!
#3
Hey are you working on that Ganondorf PSA?
#4
I'm having quite some aesthetics problem with this hack. first of all some costumes csp do not match that character costume. Second, some stages show a name different to the picture and the stage ends up being totally different. Third, Dixie Kong is totally glitched, wasn't this the final version as the readmes say?
#5
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
May 11, 2014, 02:43:58 AM
I have a problem, I downloaded Kitsu BrawlEX pack and I can't get it to work. I copied all the files just how they were packed but my game keeps freezing on the strap menu, the online interactions and sometimes at the css. Also, the pack keeps giving me the same picture of an EX character instead of the other ones (ie. Ridley, Waluigi).

Additional info: I use an ISO and load it via CFG MOD R65 or USB GX.
#6
A big question, where is the "Put your own stages" version?
#7
I have a problem, it freezes when I press start to go the Stage Select.