Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

January 01, 2014, 02:35:19 PM #1110 Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 02:40:45 PM by libertyernie
Quote from: Kienamaru on January 01, 2014, 05:45:56 AM
Ernie? You completely didn't get to my question. Did you test this in Wifi or was it not supposed to work online because I desynced with a friend using the same download.
I haven't tested it with Wifi at all. I have a Wii and a Wii U, but I transferred by stuff from one to the other, so I don't know if that would work. And in any case, if there was a problem, I wouldn't have a clue how to fix it :(
Do you think it could have something to do with the common5? I heard the common5 is different in the wifi build.

Quote from: Knight~ on December 29, 2013, 04:24:08 AM
Hey, I found a bug, in N64 Peach's Castle the camera doesn't do any movements and stays away from the characters. Here's a pic.
Replace it with this version.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17541


Quote from: NiGHTSbros on December 31, 2013, 09:02:44 PM
Victory music after battles is luigi's mansion?
The victory music after a battle is played is X08.brstm, which currently is being used for the Luigi's Mansion stage. You can use Ernie's GCT Editor http://www.lakora.us/brawl/gcteditor/ to change Luigi's Mansion to play out of a different brstm name. I chose X09, which is the Tournament Registration music. After this, go into /sound/strm and rename X08.brstm to whatever you changed it to.

Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: libertyernie on January 01, 2014, 02:35:19 PM
I haven't tested it with Wifi at all. I have a Wii and a Wii U, but I transferred by stuff from one to the other, so I don't know if that would work. And in any case, if there was a problem, I wouldn't have a clue how to fix it :(
Do you think it could have something to do with the common5? I heard the common5 is different in the wifi build.

I don't see how the common5 would change anything at all. The stages loaded for us. I guess if you wouldn't know how to fix it though then my asking stops here.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quick question: Is there some way to make two different stages share a slot on the SSS?

I like the Lavaville stage from Brawl-, but I don't think it deserves its own spot. Is it possible to have it share Smashville's or Norfair's slot, and load randomly or by button combo? I know stages like Spear Pillar and Mushroomy Kingdom do this via multiple .pac files (_00.pac, _01.pac...). Can any stage do this? If so, must they both use the same .rel file?

One other small thing: Anyone have SSS icons/previews for the latest Brawl- version of Green Hill Zone, with the little platform in the middle?

Thanks for any help.

I agree with everyone that Hanenbow sucks, but removing a main stage is just as bad.
The n64 intro stage has a fence texture mess-up on the floating island, but outside of that its a fun stage. The spawns are waaay too close in the how to play stage however.

also thanks for the tip Convour

I'm pretty new to this whole modding thing. It seems that on PM3.0 this mod isn't compatible with cBliss? I have the stage expansion working, but then when I add my cBliss files it changes the stage selection screen back to how it was in 3.0 beforehand.

Quote from: Kesmar on January 08, 2014, 08:29:16 PM
I'm pretty new to this whole modding thing. It seems that on PM3.0 this mod isn't compatible with cBliss? I have the stage expansion working, but then when I add my cBliss files it changes the stage selection screen back to how it was in 3.0 beforehand.
I don't think anyone has made PM3.0 work with cBliss yet. But if someone has, the easiest thing would be to use their common5, and then replace the MiscData[20] and MiscData[80] in the sc_selmap_en section with my versions. Hopefully that helps!

http://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/1tq68l/cblissready_project_m_30_maxedout_slots/

There is a PM3.0 version of cBliss I've been using from the cBliss thread. I'll try what you said and get back to you thanks.

Here is the 3.0 ready version of cBliss I am using. Pasted at the top because my phone hates me.

Ok either I did something wrong or it didn't work. >>




Quote from: Kesmar on January 09, 2014, 06:53:58 AM
http://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/1tq68l/cblissready_project_m_30_maxedout_slots/

There is a PM3.0 version of cBliss I've been using from the cBliss thread. I'll try what you said and get back to you thanks.

Here is the 3.0 ready version of cBliss I am using. Pasted at the top because my phone hates me.

Ok either I did something wrong or it didn't work. >>





But is it wi-fi safe?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Did some of the stages had a update from 5.5 to 6.0 project m?

A big question, where is the "Put your own stages" version?

Quote from: Willstolife1 on January 10, 2014, 12:40:23 AM
Did some of the stages had a update from 5.5 to 6.0 project m?
I made minor camera (STPM) changes for all of the stages except Mushroomy Kingdom. I also changed something in Brinstar Depths so the fast spinning that happens sometimes doesn't mess up the collisions along with it.
Also, I rearranged the stages, taking some out & putting some others in.

Quote from: Pkjoan on January 11, 2014, 11:11:21 PM
A big question, where is the "Put your own stages" version?
There isn't one, at least at the moment - but you can replace my stages with your own pretty easily. Maybe I ought to upload a version without the stage .pac files or music, just so it downloads faster.

Quote from: Rage83(Rias) on January 12, 2014, 06:09:23 PM
May I have a progress update on the version for PM 3.01?  :P
I'm working on it today. It hasn't been taking as long as I expected it to, considering that I only realized today that PM had been updated!