Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - ThriceWise

#1
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
December 17, 2014, 09:30:57 AM
Quote from: Fanincapse on December 16, 2014, 08:24:12 PM
It IS going somewhere. I just haven't made another preview yet, and I don't care what you think is noobish, so calm down.

And ThriceWise, I can take the animations off if you want me to. All you had to do was ask instead of get angry.

Yeah take them off. Make your own animations.
#2
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
December 16, 2014, 03:47:15 AM
Quote from: Fanincapse on December 15, 2014, 10:18:02 PM
Well, I kinda got the notation that when you posted your animations here that we could use them. Remember that?

Are you serious? Are you actually serious? What kind of stupid response is that? Just stay away from my releases, please!
#3
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
December 15, 2014, 06:58:45 PM
Quote from: Fanincapse on December 14, 2014, 11:59:31 PM
ThriceWise let us use his animations.

No I didn't. We've never had that conversation before. In fact, we've never had any conversation before.
#4
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
November 01, 2014, 10:33:38 PM
Quote from: KTH on November 01, 2014, 09:30:45 PM

Holy [censored] you ripped from 3ds. Good job!! The models look great.

Any chance for Little Mac?
#5
Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 02, 2014, 03:42:31 AM
Okee dokee~

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks for this. I'll be making my own Shulj moveset with this.
#6
Attacks and Animations / Re: WIP PSA Workshop
August 22, 2014, 01:28:14 AM
So here is a preview for Korra:

http://youtu.be/nJNPCvVLIkc

She's almost done. Animation tweaks when switching elements need to be done and visual confirmation of what element is being used. Some other animations here and there and miscellaneous animations remaining. Right now, she's using ZSS animations though.

The other previews are also WIP's.

As for Little Mac. Still waiting on that model from Fquintella.
#7
Hey guys,
So I sent SonicWolf a beta of little mac and he released it as his own work.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205584

Can you please delete it?
#8
Attacks and Animations / Re: WIP PSA Workshop
August 03, 2014, 03:54:57 PM
Yeah dude, we haven't started working on anything together at all. You didnt contribute to anything in that video at all.

This was done by Jrush and me.
#9
Attacks and Animations / Re: WIP PSA Workshop
August 03, 2014, 02:45:27 AM
Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 03, 2014, 02:33:07 AM
wow. looks nice. animations need work, as other have said, mostly the wait(s?).

The waits arent done at all. Along with jumps, run, brake, squat, guard. I'm working on those now.
#10
Attacks and Animations / Re: WIP PSA Workshop
August 03, 2014, 01:06:43 AM
#11
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
June 25, 2014, 02:51:45 AM
I'm working on it with someone who wants to wait until its fully done, so sorry i cant send it.

The person also ripped models from Punch-Out Wii!!



He also has Giga Mac models. Just needs to T-Pose it.
#12
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
June 24, 2014, 08:52:40 PM
I think it looks fine. Little Mac's atacks are pretty darn fast, You dont see any recoil in the animations
#13
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
June 24, 2014, 07:43:38 PM
#14
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
May 25, 2014, 06:17:11 PM
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on May 25, 2014, 06:05:18 PM
if u are sharing effect files, like using nebus pack, u need to exit the css after every match to reload the effect pac files

Alright Thanx. I'm not using Nebulons pack I made mine. But If I should change all the effect files not to conflict, would that stop the freezing?

I sometimes got entrance freezes when entering a match with Snake vs Deadpool and Grey Fox vs Raiden
#15
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
May 25, 2014, 05:25:58 PM
Can anyone help me. I have random freezes after matches on the CSS. I dont have a common5, just an sc_selcharacter.pac. It's 3.41mb.