WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'm spooked. I shouldn't have clicked that spoiler.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So close to being done!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

November 01, 2014, 05:31:17 AM #16832 Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 05:34:18 AM by ShadowLuigi~NG~
Trick or Treat?
[spoiler]



Totally a trick! Alright, 'night folks.


So I started making a SSB Wii U style Waluigi

But something seems off though, especially on the head. I don't know what though. Any suggestions?

looks fine to me. is he over falcon?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524



Quote from: KTH on November 01, 2014, 09:30:45 PM

If no one wants to rig him, I totally want to rig up shulk


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I wish I also had a friend who ripped 3ds models for me too
I really want dat assist ashley model so bad D:

I wish I had the game lol. But the models do look better than I thought they would, considering the 3DS limitations thing. Now if only someone would release all the models in 1 big .zip.

November 01, 2014, 09:52:59 PM #16841 Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 10:03:06 PM by russmarrs2
Quote from: KTH on November 01, 2014, 09:30:45 PM
Whoa, awesome job getting those models!
BTW I think this is pretty much as close as it's going to get to SSB Wii U Waluigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KTH on November 01, 2014, 09:30:45 PM
I really wanna rig up pac-man if at all possible
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quote from: KTH on November 01, 2014, 09:30:45 PM

Holy [censored] you ripped from 3ds. Good job!! The models look great.

Any chance for Little Mac?

Mac and Giga Mac. Plz! D: